Jails / Prisons : A letter to Our Political prisoner Sistah Queen goddess Assata Shakur-Sistah 2 Sistah

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Hoteph my Beloved Queen goddess sister Assata::

Beloved, though we have never met physical, our Spirit became comrade in the fight for Afrika/Akkebulan and Afrikans Freedom and need I say, your struggle is my struggle, your thoughts, my thoughts, because the Afrikan/Akkebulan Queen goddess is of one Soul, Mind, Heart, Body and Spirit, so we travel the same plane of Life requirement together, all in the name and action of Afrika/Akkebulan and Afrikans freedom, nothing more and most certainly nothing less.

My dear sister, fret not, for the Afrikans will receive our salvation once again and it will be because of sisters as yourself who has proven who the True Afrikan Queen goddess really is and to who it is a representative of.

Sister, the Soul, Mind and Spirit of the Queen goddess of Afrika/Akkebulan, must rise and assume our rightful place in the god head of Afrikan Divinity and you serve as an example of the strength the Queen goddess of Afrika/Akkebulan once displayed before the known and unknown world upon this planet.

It is the Afrikan fool who put all of our trust in the europeans and I dare say and all of his agents who have and still is participating in the oppression, suppression and depression of Afrikan/Akkebulan people.

Beloved, the Salvation of Afrikan people depend squarely upon the Afrikan Queen goddess, she know that Freedom is not Free and a thief once have stolen the goods of another, will not humbly submit and return those goods.

If Afrika/Akkebulan and the Afrikans is to be liberated, there must be an Afrikan Revolution with (truth and reality0, first to take place within the confine of the Afrikan Soul and a rejoining in unity with the Afrikan Queen goddess and the Afrikan King gods, who once dwelt in splendor in the Mother Land, Afrika/Akkebulan.

Beloved Sister Assata, the best way to deal with america by the Afrikans, here by way of the middle passage, deal with america in such a way, it will cause america demise, is for the Afrikans in america to Spiritual revolt with (truth and reality) against all of the lies and deception that have so crucified the Soul, Mind and Spirit of the Afrikans in america.

In other words my beloved Sistah/Sisters, we must come to realize how potent the weapon of rejection really is and now is the Time for Afrikans in america to reject america, ento'to.

We must now begin to think of Afrika/Akkebulan and the reclaiming our mother Land and the Afrikan must prepare for battle on all fronts, both physical and Spiritual, that is if the Afrikans is to ever rise to be able to kiss the Sun again.

Beloved, I Track with you in the fight for Afrikans Freedom, let us never grow weary in the battle for common decency for the Afrikans.

From Thee Chambers of Thee Holies of Holies, where Spiritual secrets resides, and Thee frontier of Thee future, on Thee outskirts of Thee City of Eternity.

Here Is Loving you, precious and treasured cargo,Queen goddess Assata Shakur.
:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Honor of our Divine Heroes/SHeroes (Cosmic Ancient Ancestors), and our present Living Heroes and SHeroes (Truth Seekers/Knowers/Seers/Clairvoyants)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back