Black Poetry : A LETTER OF PROFOUND LOVE FOR YOU

Securenote

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 1, 2004
:luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu:
You are a profound inspiration in my life. I guess you know i'll refuse to release you out of it. You bring out my creativity, sensuality, intellectuality, spirituality, and sensitivity as a woman. A connection has been made. Nothing more is to be said regarding all these things that have developed since i've come to know you.

I emerge myself into this writing and have rediscovered my ability in expressing myself through writing. As an artist to an artist you have open the door to my untapped talent. As my romantic lover you have help me to paint my canvas that has been stored away, and it has been collecting cob webs.

I thought it was over for me and I had retired these feelings. So I buried my feeling and myself for years. Letting go of dreams, and visions until you came into my life. You open my mind and made me see the greatness that lie within me. You weave my dreams back with in my visions. Giving them life as I rebirth them one by one

Thank you for entering my life and filling my emptiness. The fire, the passion, and the love burns within each creative piece I have built and push forth into this world. I have label each with my love and oneness I held deep within my heart for you.
Looking closely at things, I see you in all the art that I display to the world. Of course! my main presentation that I give to the world lies on this newly painted canvas which display my unfading love for you. The paint on the canvas continues to flow with our love, even when we walk away.​

:wave: Hello and Welcome Securenote :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing this beautiful testimony of what love can do! Gurl, you got me looking forward to some of that!

Sister Securenote ... do we know each other? There was a Sister from way back in the day, that went by this same name ... that i use to hang out wit and stuff ... back during the underground railroad days of the information superhiway ... i'm jes' wundr'n ... is that you?! :)

If'n you iz, or if'n you aint ... please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back