Amun-Ra : A Lesson for the Playas

Hey Ra,
i just got this in the mail...i think it's urgent...

THE INTERNATIONAL PLAYAS COUNCIL, INCORPORATED

****PRESS RELEASE****

To Whom It May Concern,

We officially acknowledge that the information posted here is true and Amun-Ra has permission to provide such information to those whom deem it necessary to do one of the following:

1. attempt to be a playa without knowing the rules.

2. falsifying playa credentials by putting hubcaps on a rented Cadillac...

3. trying to pass off "payless shoes" as "gators".

4. claiming the large number of phone calls from your momma on your cellphone is "all the women trying to holla"

5. buying your own clothes and saying "my b**** bought'em"

and the most horrific of offenses that will cause you to receive a lifetime excommunication from the PLaya Council...

GOING ON JENNY JONES AND BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR PLAYA STATUS WITHOUT VALID PROOF!!!!

Addendum: The Council will convene shortly to discuss the playa credentials of Kobe Bryant and all NBA players who cheat on their wives and don't think they will get caught...(He did admit tocheating folks) The COuncil does not support nor condone such erroneous acts. If you gonna be a playa, stay single.

From the Desk of the President Playa,
Mr. ************* *******************
(His name is hidden due to confidentiality clause.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back