Law Forum : A LEGAL AND BINDING LYNCHING IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE

:wow:

Thanks for never disappointing me, Lunar Cycle. I tried to tell Kemetstry you had more on this.

We touch and agree on Pratt's posit from SPLC as well. And lastly, thanks for all the extra/good information on the key players, Chapel, Greitens, etc.

No problem Mr. C. I never planned on coming here before I heard back from everybody but I was more hopeful than I thought. Sometimes we feel our cause is more timely then then real world impacting events but that's what makes us human. IFE is spot on with her comment, the NAACP and some other historically traditional Black empowerment organizations have now relegated themselves to become informational clearing houses and networking venues for Black businesses and bridge networks for capital venture entities.

No problem Mr. C. I never planned on coming here before I heard back from everybody but I was more hopeful than I thought. Sometimes we feel our cause is more timely then then real world impacting events but that's what makes us human. IFE is spot on with her comment, the NAACP and some other historically traditional Black empowerment organizations have now relegated themselves to become informational clearing houses and networking venues for Black businesses and bridge networks for capital venture entities.

Absolutely understandable, why return when the goods haven't arrived yet. Speaking of being human, aren't we all, with our short falls and everything else.

Nevertheless, my instincts told me more would be forthcoming from you on this serious matter ... Take Care(tc) and thanks for posting back, with or without guns blazing:)

Well I see now the NAACP wants a meeting with the NFL. Finally an issue they should have been addressing. Maybe they should change their name if they are not for our advancement. That disclaimer does not fit the initials. It is not a black institution we are certainly becoming more and more aware of that. Maybe they should add UTBNAACP. Use to be National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...about-kaepernick/ar-AAqB8iU?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back