Law Forum : A LEGAL AND BINDING LYNCHING IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE

There are so many injustices, I don't think we can blame the NAACP and others for not going after all of them

:keepgoing: Couldn't find anything on the SPLC, Southern Poverty Law Center, and this case, but below, Chapel's involvement at the local NAACP chapter seems to be somewhat lackadaisical and not a priority ... :what:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...ms-broken-justice-system-170820131952701.html

... For Rod Chapel, the head of the Missouri chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), this case is about more than the life of one man; it is about a flawed and racist justice system. Chapel says the NAACP will not stop fighting for Williams' life; "I haven't spoken to him personally, but I want to make clear to him that every life is valued, I don't want him to be some story on television where he is declared innocent after he has been executed," he says ...

*sigh*

The NAACP is limited by it's funding. Those that don't contribute, don't get to criticize. They and all civil rights organizations have similar limits. Dylan Roof set up a gofundme site and received millions for his defense. So,.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back