Black Women : A Lady's Call To Reason - Menstrual Stress

How does Lady's Week affect you?

• I cry like a baby all day long at anything

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • My children know to be on their best behavior and my husband gives me a wide berth

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • If the supermarket is out of Essence magazine I take it personally

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I always think I am in love

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Weelll Sistahs
Let me tell you about my so called friend of 15 years. I can't stand her! Why? She tells me she's coming about a week before she arrives and it makes me nausious. When she arrives she stabs me in the abdomen with strong force and most of the time Advil or Motrin can't stop the pain. We have been fighting the entire time that I have known her. :court: A few times when we faught in highschool and elementry and she actually knocked me out;when I came to in the nurses office I would start vomiting from the pain in my stomach. I get so depressed when she's coming that I eat EVERYTHING in sight, I get angry about little things, I hate and love everybody at the same time, I have back pains and look pregnant. She comes so strong that I have to get on the pill or Depo shot to calm her down. I am truly getting tired of her because she is ugly, messy, expensive and to think she only comes for only 3 days. As a matter of fact she is here now. :peace:

Aisha

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back