Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
We can build by taking advantages of the opportunities and resources available to us..This African sister and her husband are just one example of taking the initiative to build a dream with limited resources.. It all starts within.. Take the step away from fear and doubt... Believe!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
We can build by taking advantages of the opportunities and resources available to us..This African sister and her husband are just one example of taking the initiative to build a dream with limited resources.. It all starts within.. Take the step away from fear and doubt... Believe!!

Great Share ... thanks Brother Al D ... :toast1:

I believe this is the link to their web site ... http://www.funkidz.co.ke/

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: