a.i.d.s. for AIDS

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by KWABENA, Mar 9, 2009.

1. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Peace Family:

I read something last night in African Holistic Health by authored by Dr. Llaila Afrika on the topic of AIDS. To conclude this section, he stated the following:

I bring this up for this reason:

This is one of the first times that I have ever heard of AIDS being linked to poor diets. If this is the case, with food and beverages being worth what they are today in comparison to what net worth the average family has today, the numbers of people at risk for AIDS is relatively high.

For anyone who chooses to comment on this post - how do you view the acquisition of this syndrome? Do you feel that malnutrition and poor dieting is a major contributor, or do you look at other factors involved?

KWABENA

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    lol

AIDS IS A MAN MADE DISEASE

AIDS IS A SIGN THAT BLACK NEED TO GET OFF THIS PLANET

this sounds like a ploy to SELL whole foods

AIDS linked to poor diet? THEN WE ARE ALL HIV + lol

:uhh:

this doctors name Dr. Llaila might have to be moved over to the "B" slap thread

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ...Now Thank You for making my point!

KWABENA

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    While I have nuff Love and Raspect for Brother Dr. Llaila.....

this was my first thought as well.

Thanks for Sharing Brother KWABENA and Street So'ja

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    It's hard to accept , AIDS indeed man made , I've never heard that a poor diet can cause such killer
    I agree if so then we all are walking dead.....AIDS much deeper then a diet !

6. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Firstly, Peace unto you too Sistah True!

Secondly, that could be true, Bro. Rich - perhaps it is much deeper than we think. It reminds me of Brotha Mark Weathersbee who put out a book called Against all False Godz (not surprised you can barely find it on the Internet), and he mentioned how there is some machine that can be used to eliminate diabetes, and other popular dis-eases. What happened was once the machines came out, the American Health Association and other gov't agencies covered it up, so that people do not know about it.

There is sure much more to AIDS than we think; we just gotta find it out.

KWABENA

7. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Stop Eatin Pig Feet!

Actually Kwabena,

Brotha Africa isn't the only one that is talking about AIDS and diet. Dr. Sebi has talked about it also.

AIDS (or... So Called AIDS) is not even a disease! All it is, is a condition where your immune system is jacked up (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). Nobody has ever died of AIDS! If your immune system is bad, it will allow you to get sick from something else. They just call it a disease as an excuse to give you DRUGS (AZT) that will kill you. The Drugs are what kill the people, not any disease. The whole AIDS thing is a hoax.

H.I.V. on the other hand is a man made special Virus, that is U.S. Patented and is continuously being produced. The virus attacks your immune system. They CLAIM that this virus causes AIDS but they aint neva proved it.

But anyways... anything that you do that causes you to have a weak immune system (including a bad diet) can contribute to a person developing So Called AIDS. The Vice Versa of that is true also. So, yeah... a healthy diet can help. Cause if you have a strong immune system... YOU AINT GOT AIDS, regardless if you somehow got the virus or not!

And at the time that Llaila Afrika came out with that book (in 1989), the conspiracy wasn't really known (or known by many).

So yeah, I think that this is much deeper than just a diet, but... What Llaila Afrika and other "healers" are saying still ring true.