Black Relationships : A hypothetical question?(Brothers)

I don't know I've always been one of those people that doesn't necessarily believe in typical westernized gender roles and that's mainly, because they vary from culture to culture. With that being said I can maintain my role as a man and get a check from my ex-wife if I feel like she deserves it......................women do it all of the time.

So Africans don't have gender roles and if not, how do you feel a black man and a black woman should handle going their seperate ways? How should things be divided between them?

Astrologer4U

So Africans don't have gender roles and if not, how do you feel a black man and a black woman should handle going their seperate ways? How should things be divided between them?

Of course they do and those can vary also, but when speaking specifically about African Americans we take on the traditional roles set up by American society for the most part. The entire "division" question depends on the scenario. Like I said I would most likely not ask for alimony, unless the woman did something terrible to me......like infidelity.

Of course they do and those can vary also, but when speaking specifically about African Americans we take on the traditional roles set up by American society for the most part. The entire "division" question depends on the scenario. Like I said I would most likely not ask for alimony, unless the woman did something terrible to me......like infidelity.

So you are the paybackish type eh?

What sign are you and be honest, in fact I would like to look at all your planets to make sure your paybackish is not hiding off in your Moon, Mars, or Venus if it is no in your Sun.

As a matter a fact, I did your planets some time back, I can go and check my self.

As for American traditions, I do not follow them but a man getting alimony is sure enough an America Tradition particularly if he is was not the bread winner in the marriage. So what do you have to say about that one being that you are for getting the alimony?

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back