Black People : A HUGE thing that gets me by!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Just wanted to share this with you all. Today I want to discuss something that if unchecked can stop you right in your tracks>>>>> NEGATIVE PEOPLE! These folks are as bad for you as CANCER! Many are mad at their lot in life and want you to be miserable also. I also call them "Dream Killers". They will go out of their way to tell you why you CANNOT do something or why it is RISKY etc... But wont lift a finger to help you achieve! I do not allow them in my house. Or in my life. A simple way to tell if a person is good for you is this. How do you feel while in thier presence and afterwards? Simple. The right kind of person will have you looking forward to the next time. The WRONG kind will have you feeling sick (headaches etc..) and thinking excuses to get out of a next encounter. Sadly these type are more likely to be relatives or mates. If you are in a relationship with one..... GET OUT! It is about your survival. I tell you all this because Years ago I was in a relationship with one. Had me to where I would pull up to the security gate and turn around and go sit in my car for hours. Had i followed her advice, I would be sleeping under the bridge today or at best digging ditches. I :bye::bye:with the quickness.:10500::10500:

This is an interesting topic. Thanks for starting it.

I agree with what you've said, to the extent that one can control their environment, who's in it, etc.

There are times though ... like here in the community ... where less control is ours, and we have to put up with people, even if we don't like their approach or demeanor.

In those cases, we just gotta navigate around the negative, as best we can.

:heart:

Destee

This is an interesting topic. Thanks for starting it.

I agree with what you've said, to the extent that one can control their environment, who's in it, etc.

There are times though ... like here in the community ... where less control is ours, and we have to put up with people, even if we don't like their approach or demeanor.

In those cases, we just gotta navigate around the negative, as best we can.

Destee

You are right my dear, sweet, kind destee. They wreak way more havoc in person though. :) Thats why I like my life. I can shed them like yesterdays socks.:em3200:

You are right my dear, sweet, kind destee. They wreak way more havoc in person though. :) Thats why I like my life. I can shed them like yesterdays socks.:em3200:

I don't really have people in my personal life wreaking havoc.

I've always been very protective of my personal space, and there's very little negativity there.

There have been times when i've allowed negative situations to continue too long, and it drains me ... but even that, i allowed.

Thanks for the kind words and positive energy! :)

Destee

I don't really have people in my personal life wreaking havoc.

I've always been very protective of my personal space, and there's very little negativity there.

There have been times when i've allowed negative situations to continue too long, and it drains me ... but even that, i allowed.

Thanks for the kind words and positive energy! :)

Destee

I feel you on that. LOL@"Drains" Yeah, Like I said I was a hostage outside my own place! 2 months of that and I needed a vacation. As for the kind words and positive energy I should be thankin you, your highness.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back