Black Christians : "A House Divided" - Not Lincoln But Jesus

So sad that many phrases used today are actually quotes from the Holy Scriptures that people don't even realize the origin to, and what's more, have little understanding to what is actually being said.

People have taken the words of the Holy Son to meaning nothing more to them but a saying you use in an appropriate situation. Rather, the words of the Holy Son should always be thought upon as Holy Teaching for life and love, since He came to save our lives by His sacrifice and to speak truth in our ears about the Father on High.

So sad that many phrases used today are actually quotes from the Holy Scriptures that people don't even realize the origin to, and what's more, have little understanding to what is actually being said.

People have taken the words of the Holy Son to meaning nothing more to them but a saying you use in an appropriate situation. Rather, the words of the Holy Son should always be thought upon as Holy Teaching for life and love, since He came to save our lives by His sacrifice and to speak truth in our ears about the Father on High.
Sounds great give some examples so I can think of the concept when I hear or say it. Things like that make me smile. Something we as a people say.

Sounds great give some examples so I can think of the concept when I hear or say it. Things like that make me smile. Something we as a people say.

Well, for one, people always say things like, "Turn the other cheek" when someone does them wrong, but fail to see where the Holy Son taught us that if a man strikes us on the one cheek turn the other to him also.

I couldn't name all of them save I had the Scriptures at this moment to examine all things people use in society today as "phrases" but are actual teachings of the Faithful Son, but certainly, if one searches in faith to the Son, they'll not miss one thing he teaches for our life and salvation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back