Science and Technology : A hospital introduced a robot to help nurses. They didn’t expect it to be so popular

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

A hospital introduced a robot to help nurses. They didn’t expect it to be so popular
Moxi is a robot designed to make nurses’ lives easier. But the friendly bot is turning out to be a welcome presence for some patients, too

But Moxi, which was designed and built by the Austin-based company Diligent Robotics, isn’t trying to act like a nurse...

BY KATHARINE SCHWAB5 MINUTE READ

What's next? :facepalm: .............................................. :picture:
1562883850244.png

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Yep, it may very well soon be just like Will Smith's I ROBOT not too far in the future.
"There is nothing new under the sun, what was once before, today is being done".

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Yep, it may very well soon be just like Will Smith's I ROBOT not too far in the future.
"There is nothing new under the sun, what was once before, today is being done".

As if we don't have enough problems getting wheeled into surgery to have a kidney stone removed and getting wheeled to ICU missing a perfectly good liver. OOPS!!!!!

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: