Black Spirituality Religion : A High point of Kemet (African) History.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    From reading the Kemetic Book of Coming Forth by Day I saw a religion that had no formality. It was scattered as bits and peaces that made it confusing. This is exactly the way the Kemet Government existed and could be described. Every god of Kemet had its own Government branch that caused managing Kemet to be impossible.
    Basically any family with money would create or invent a god thus eventually creating their own government branch. All of these gods (government branches) would constantly challenge the King and basically Kemet became unmanageable because the Government (religious pantheons) became too large and convoluted.

One King recognized that the multi government branches (polytheism) was destroying Kemet through the “my god is stronger than yours” which is basically Government branches struggling over authority. The Amun worshipers were the larger of the Government branches of Kemet.

As the King started his own Government Branch (Religion) which removed power from all the other Government Branches (gods and temples) and gave the King sole authority (Monotheism) there was a revolt. Now Kemet was divided between Polytheist and Monotheist (The difference between Democracy and Monocracy).

The King was so determined to fix the Government problems in Kemet that he took all the people who believed in his new form of Government and journeyed out of one Kemet capital (Hwt-ka-Ptah / Memphis) to build and start his own capital (Akhetaten / Tell-el-Amarna). The King placed his new capital of Kemet directly in the center (Media) of two main capitals of Kemet witch were Memphis and Thebes (Waset) so that he could have better control over Governing them.

Unfortunately during this Kings move to streamline Kemet Government there was a disease plaguing the entire land. This King was elected to guide all of the diseased out of Kemet along with his followers. Before the King found his desired location for his New Capital he lead several people to their death in an effort to minimize the effects of the plague in Kemet. Archeologist found a site near the borders of Ethiopia (Neb) and Egypt (Kemet) in which they found massive burial graves of an ancient people, thousands of them. They said it looked like the people just laid down in these massive trenches and allowed themselves to be buried alive. Several of the skeletons where described as continuing to hold and cradle their babies in their arms. I suspect this would be the ancient location as to where the King led the diseased of Kemet and is characterized in the Bible as the death of thousands upon thousands before reaching the Promise Land (Akhetaten).

With the building of a dam on the Nile River this area will be flooded under about twenty feet of water. Last I heard Archeologist where trying to halt the building of the dam in order to study the site more intensely, I don’t know what became of their efforts.

Once this King accomplished his orders he was allowed to take the survivors and his followers to the place he desired to build a New Capital of Kemet where he could launch his complete and steadfast idealism of a Mono-Theocratic-Government (Monotheism) to rule Kemet as One governing body.

This idea did not set good with all of the other branches of Kemetic government (gods, religions, rich families and their Temples) because it would hamper their control over Governing Kemet which reduces their income. When the father of the King became One with the gods the King made the move to destroy all the gods (government branches) of Kemet. Most of the Temples (government branch offices) where closed and shut down and several of the Egyptian gods that sprung of these government branches were destroyed and their images smashed to peaces.

This Mono-Theocratic-Government idea turned Kemet on it’s head. People could not get anything done, built or approved without going through the King first and this meant the King would tax the work to be done or the profits to be made from the business venture. This made the people of Kemet angry because this king was taking away their religious rights, money and freedom to do business as they pleased.

In the excavations of Amarna a statue of the King was found. It was an image of a monkey riding on a chariot. The statue reflected the attitude of the people as the Mono-Theocratic-Government grew. No more could the people worship any god they chose. Several peaces of jewelry was found with the names of Kemet gods chiseled off a poem or hymn written in the ring or knuckles.

Once the King died or was exiled his heir was faced with a difficult choice, continue in this new form of Government of One absolute controlling body (Monotheism) One Supreme GOD or revert back to the multi branches of Government (Polytheism) multiple gods. The New King decided to appease the voice of the People and moved back to allowing Polytheism after he seen the anger in the people in ransacking and discarding the entire reign and history of the former King that had established a Mono-Theocratic-Government. The New Kings actions of allowing polytheism (multilayered government) became the origin of the concept known as Messiah. As the New King once again began noticing the corruption, lack of accountability and fighting in reverting back to the old governing style of Kemet, the New King once again started making the move towards the Government of the former King (Monotheism). But before the New King could make the full reversion back to a Mono-Theocratic-Government he was assassinated by an Amun loyalist. This highpoint in Kemet history would be repeated and reorganized through several books and script. There is one great book written in the Kemetic Script, from this great book written in The Kemetic Script would derive The Holy Scriptures, The Koran and The Old and New Testament.

This understanding of Kemet history, Government and Theology comes from reading several Derived Books (Bibles), several Books about Akhenaten derived from translations of the Kemetic Script and several books of Kemet.

I know and understand that the History and Theology of Kemet is vary real because even to this day the original descendants of Kemet continue to be divided between rather or not the New and improved Kemet should be governed as a Democracy or a Monocracy.
    The Monocracy governing theology has Promised to deliver to the descendants of Kemet a Great King that will reestablish the Kemetic Monocracy that will eventually become ruler of the free world.

2. NITAINO75

NITAINO75 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you willing to reveal your sources here??

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    That's what I would like as well, seeing as how virtually none of this is correct.

:rolleyes:

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    First of all, to assert that you gleaned this very complex (though inaccurate) perspective from the PERT would be an outright lie, considering the fact that the PERT, as an entirely spiritual Scripture, makes very little allusionments to the mundane world.

I would ask you to quote verses in the PERT that gave you these impressions, but that would be a waste of time, because we all know that you haven't actually read it.

Nonetheless, to assert all that you have done based on your (alleged) reading of the PERT, would be the equivolent to gleaning the political state of ancient China in its entirety, based on reading LAO TZU's TAO TE CHING.

It simply can't be done.

To claim that METU NETER has no formality and was/is "scattered" is yet another lie, being that, even as a highly esoteric theology, it was and still is one of the most structured systems the world has yet to know.

METU NETER, like all ATR's both ancient and modern, are structured based on cosmology. This is a very intricate, those admittedly confounding theology to ascertain.

This is why I'm not surprised that you would admit to being "confused" by it, especially when you continuously attempt to view this way of life through "Biblical and western eyes". That much is apparent, in the way that you repeatedly mentioned "monotheism and polytheism" in your assessment; ideals that have no rightful place in cosmological theology, and are only used by lesser minds to attempt to fathom a perspective of divinity that is beyong their ken.

Like you.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    From the date on an old web site of mines http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/index1.html
    which is dated 06-01-98 which is only the date I started actually writing things down to this date I have been reading sources that derive my perception. Through my study I have collect several books on Kemet/Egypt, several books on Egyptian / Kemet Kings leaders and rulers, several books on Kemet poems, hymns and prayers. But I had yet to call those books by the newly found reference name METU NETER.

From the time date on my web page to today are too many sources to name but through looking at my collection of books since I first started my journeys, I can tell you it is a lot, an entire book shelf that is 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide, full and that is not counting several that I have let my friends borrow and they never returned them.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    If you have never heard of METU NETER during all your "studies" in the past several years on Kemet, then you have obviously been studying the wrong stuff.

It's like reading the Bible for the past decade, and never having heard the name "MOSES".

There is a book called METU NETER, that has been in circulation for the past decade and a half, in several countries, that gives a precise and extensive breakdown of the theology, by an African scholar who also practices the spiritual system.

The fact that you've never head of this book is your own fault. Virtually everybody who frequents this section of this site has. You'll never find it, so long as you keep your head in the Bible.

However, considering the fact that you've admitted to never having read anything by an African scholar, and also that you chose to read only the works of White Jewish men, it's not hard to see why/how you missed this obvious name.

In the meantime, I find it interesting that you refuse to name a single author and title of any of these books that you claim to have "alot of".

Even moreso, that you only recently learned of the name "Kemet". You still don't even know how to use the term in proper context.

What hymns have you read? What poems do you have?

Show and prove that you're not still trying to sell us wolf tickets. :rolleyes:

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    i am just now entering this thread and i have a question. are you a practitioner of ATR or are you a christian?
    the reason i ask is i want to know are you attempting to define a system that you are a part of or one that you are not?
    i have found that defining someone else's system always leads to problems. i am calling on you to stop that.
    if you have a system of belief talk about that.
    deal with what you know.

8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    This thread would be a good place for you to start from:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33656

As I suggested, the info that you obviously do not have, is already here.

It would behoove you to take the time to read this info, instead of trying to pretend that you already know about something that you don't really have any knowledge on.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Spell #33

O Rerek-snake, take yourself off, for Geb protects me; get up, for you have eaten a mouse, which Ra detests, and you have chewed the bones of a putrid cat.

This spell is found on a papyrus that has 4 drawings of Horemheb repulsing a snake with a spear. In between the depictions and around them is found the Kemet text ore should I say the Metu Neter. This comes from book ISBN 0-292-70425-9.

This comes from another one of my many sources.
    EA 68

“Byblos under attack”
    (R)ib-Hadd(a sa)ys to his lord, (king) of all countries, Great King: May the Lady of Gubla grant power to the king, my lord. I fall at the feet of my lord, my Sun, 7 times and 7 times. May the king, my lord, know that Gubla, the loyal maidservant of the king, is safe and sound. ……….

It goes on to speak to the king about the status of a war with the Apiru forces and goes into requesting more troops to assist in the war. This information comes from another of my sources, “The Amarna Letters” ISBN 0-8018-4251-4. I like this book because all it is are pure translations of tablets that were found in Kemet that are simple communications between the King and his Captains of Foot Solders and other military branches. They are also communications to the King from various rulers, kings, leader and city state persons in the region. About 350 of these tablets where found in Kemet. It allows one to develop a feel for the politics of the time.
    As I said, my sources or small Library is too large to reference all my books. You will not find my perception in one book because my perception comes from reading multiple books.
    Metu Neter needs to be clarified that it is not One Book. When I read my book “The Tale of Sinuhe and other Egyptian / Kemet Poems”, ISBN 0-19-283966-7 because it was originally in the Kemet Text I am reading Metu Neter.
    When I read my book, “Akhenaten, The Heretic King”, ISBN 0-691-00217-7 and the author has translations of Kemet text from Temple walls and Tombs, I am reading Metu Neter.
    Metu Neter is basically describing the belief system of Kemet / Egyptian Hieroglyphs that it is the writing system of the gods or GOD, it is not a meaning that describes or denotes the content of the text, it simply describes the writing system as being from the gods or GOD. It is basically saying that human’s learned the Kemet writing system from the gods or GOD. With this understanding it means there is no difference from reading Kemet Script that is prescribing history, poems, a story or of a religious nature it continues to be Metu Neter if it was written in Egyptian Hieroglyphs.
    It can be done when one is enlightened to the fact that in those days or in Kemet that religion was government. There was no other system of governing the people except through religion. That is why much of the Kemet system glorifies Kings and in several cases raises that King to the status of deity. Imhotep was one of the early rulers of Kemet. He was raised to the status of deity. Some of his deifications was, “god of medicine”, “prince of peace”. His famous saying was “let us eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we shall die”. From my study of the Old Testament these forms of deification and sayings become familiar.

Isa:9:6: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa:22:13: And behold joy and gladness, slaying oxen, and killing sheep, eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat and drink; for to morrow we shall die.

Ra was an ancient, ancient King of Kemet; Ptah was an ancient, ancient King of Kemet; Thoth was an ancient, ancient King of Kemet that may have been responsible for developing the writing system known today as Egyptian Hieroglyphs or what is becoming known as Metu Neter.
    Through all of my knowledge I continue to believe in, worship and praise One GOD, YHVH. It is through HIS Metu Neter that I have hope that Kemet will return with a Strong, Loyal and Worthy Leader that is Worthy of Sharing in the Glory of the One True GOD; a Leader who’s Ka is the manifestation of all the Beloved Kings of Kemet.

KJV
    Zech:6:13: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

English Bible:
    He shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and there shall be a priest before his throne; and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Metu Neter:
    duh asy auhu huhy lkyh ta hnby auhu
    uaxk lo Nhk hyhu uaxk lo lsmu bsyu
    Mhyns Nyb hyht Muls tcou

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    music producer......

what is your point here?
    the statements that you make do not match up with anything that i know, although i know very little.
    i would like to know what is your point and what do you hope to accomplsh?
    are you just looking for an argument?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Black Kemet Religion

2. KEMET Consciousness

3. story of astet of kemet life as a witch

4. black kemet