Black Poetry : A Heart to Heart

Rich – I know! I know! Just when everyone hoped to avoid judgement day’s moments and seconds, I have to come along with this reminder. Consider it a head-start, no more a heart-start, for those of us who desperately need it.(LOL). I’m so glad this grabbed ya Rich. Hope it helps. Thanks for the “wow”. HH

sweetapplepie – We all had better enjoy that yummy fresh baked cake before we are asked to “Step Forward” for the dispensation of our Fate. Good and bad, selfish and unselfish will register on the scale measured by the Feather of Truth. After that, no need to worry about urgency. Biologically, your heart may weigh 10-12 ounces but I like the 1 ounce it weights personally. Thanks sweetapplepie for your slice of enjoyment. Namyh

Queentswana – When the drill sargent said “Okay who wants to volunteer?” and the whole of humanity took one step back leaving me standing front and center, I looked around and saw you standing there too and felt a lot better. Thanks. The next poetic drop will be thinking of you because you took that bold step forward Queentswana. Hope this put a bounce in your step and one in your enjoyment too. HH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back