Black Poetry : A gift for you

Bishop

REGISTERED MEMBER
I took today off from work, knowing you wouldn’t be there,
putting the key in the lock I open the door and walk inside.
Looking at the many rooms that we have shared love in
I realize that I have truly been blessed.
You have made my life richer
My outlook more clearer
I appreciate all that you are to me.
My love, my heart, my everything
I can’t say to you enough how much I love you.
As I walk throughout the apartment I take in all that I love about you.
In the bedroom I look to see, where many times we’ve shared
Sweet ecstasy.
A rose on the pillow I leave for you
Just because I was thinking of you.
When you touch its petal you are touching me
When you hold it to your heart you are holding me.
Yes this place has held happiness for us both
But now its time to leave.
So next to the rose, there are keys
To the home I’ve bought just for thee.
Where we shall share for the rest of our days
And even when we are apart we are together for always.

BISHOP NICE PIECE RIGHT HERE SO I HAD TO GO OFF ON THIS CUZ

THIS WAS NICE BISHOP THE WAY YOU EXPRESSED YOU LOVE FOR HER MAN I BET YALL BE KISSING ALL THE **** TIME I CAN JUST SEE THIS RIGHT HERE

BISHOP I'M IN A SEE THROUGH GOWN MY SKIN SO TRUE AND BROWN LOOK BOO I WANNA GO DOWN TOWN AND SNOOP AROUND YOU KNOW YOU CUTE AND WEAR A CROWN GIVE YOU THE KEYS TO MY LEX BUT WE LEAVE AFTER SEX DANG GIRL YOU GOT SOME BIG BROWN SWEATY THIGHS BOOTY ROUND AND I WANT THE PIES CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES WE'RE GONNA DO IT IN EVERY ROOM GONNA MAKE BERRIES BLOOM INSIDE YOUR THING LET ME TAKE OFF MY BLING BLING GIRL I'M A MANDINGO OH BISHOP YOU RESEMBLE LL IN A KING-GO, OH BISHOP THE WAY YOU RUB ME MAKE ME LOVE THEE OH BISHOP I WOULD SAY UNZIP AND LET HER RIP BUT I WANT FOREPLAY TODAY IN A HARDCORE PLAY BISHOP YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MAKE MY JUICES FLOW MAKE ME SCREAM LET YOUR TONGUE MAKE WHIP CREAM WHILE YOUR THING RIP THE SEAM ON YOUR PANTS IN THIS ROMANCE NO CHANCE OF ESCAPE MAKE THAT BEEF GROW TEETH AND RIP BRIEF THROUGH YOUR BRITCHES AND TAME MY ITCHES LIKE LIONS MADE OF IRONS OH BISHOP OUCH HONEY! OH SHE JUST GAVE BISHOP ALL HER TONGUE DANG GIRL SO PHAT JUST LOOK AT THAT OH BISHOP GO SLOW BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IT'S SO BIG

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back