Black People : A GERMAN NAZI? & Jew

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
A GERMAN NAZI? & Jews?

I do think something very strange is happening here in America against African Americans, not only due to this injustice that has just occurred with the acquittal of this murderer after he murdered a teenage African American young man just going to his home. After reading the recap on this murderer and his background, I am suspicious about what has just happened because, in my opinion, this is an echo of a repetition of history from the past. I think there may be a deliberate effort here, to yes, ‘race bait’ because the crime that has been committed was so blatant and obvious that this man is totally guilty of murder and should have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, yet he was completely set free!? I believe there is a dark movement going on and history is repeating and no matter what, we have to deal with this and we need to resist with confidence in our hearts that peace and justice will prevail. I believe that good will always win for those who can accept that yes, there is evil and we will get the victory if we strive for justice. I don’t believe it is just a circumstance that this murderer, George Zimmerman, just happened to be a WHITE GERMAN HISPANIC with a name that is also considered a ASHKENAZI JEWISH NAME and that he just happened to mistake this teenager for a criminal.
----------------------------------
You see, this is the evil fruit of Immigration, and that is why he was acquitted, because I believe there is a dark movement against Black Americans with an attempt to try and pit us against Hispanic people that have poured into this system since around 2006. They have downplayed the fact that this murderer’s father is A GERMAN. They create rhetoric about him being ‘a White Hispanic’ and ‘White’ and have diverted from the main issue that he is also ‘GERMAN’. Now, I’ve been told that many German Nazis immigrated in swarms to South America and were elevated in some of those countries by Hispanic people. Now, we are getting that element too in North America and this is not fair for America to place these evil racist demons around us. I’ve also read where many of these German Nazis being funded to come to America too. And they have not educated us on how those German Nazis went after the many Black African people in Europe that were collectively called Gypsies and practiced genocide against them by the millions long before they went started dividing from their Jewish citizens and going after them. Before the Holocaust that they taught us about, it was the massive genocide committed against African-typed people in Africa and in Europe. I just recently saw a little bit of this information on a documentary on PBS. We should not be trying to get information by and by, but this government should have had this in our educational curriculum, but they did not for a reason, therefore, we may be facing a repeat of this dark movement again. That teenager was murdered in cold blood and, it should be obvious that he is not the only one that has succumbed to this strange fate right now, but because this case was made public, I believe we need to be mindful of the past and we don’t need to ignore what has happened.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In Europe, they had a series of movements that happened first, then afterwards it led up to massive Genocide acts against races of people and we have already endured some events such as the reform in the medical insurance program and Immigration programs that have to deal with giving immigrants jobs. Okay let me get this straight; We went into a recession just a few years ago, jobs were scarce, but somehow we have just received a massive movement of immigrants into USA and they are working! Come on! Something strange seems to be happening. Brand new neighborhoods are being built up quickly, everywhere around my area with several new schools and shopping centers, yet jobs are scarce!? There is nothing new under the sun. There is a repeat of history happening. How many times did that European continent do this to people since the time of the Crusades!? Many times. They are masters at Race Supremacist movements against Black African people and etc. We need to be encouraged and encourage each other because I believe we are facing some strange times. This murderer is not too far away from having a similarity to the people in Europe that were like Hitler, who himself was the son of A GERMAN MAN! Hitler was A GERMAN JEW! He had dark hair but his father was a German man. Hitler’s mother had the dark hair and she was a European Jew. Hitler’s brother had the blonde hair like the German father. This George Zimmerman is defined as being a White Hispanic HERE IN AMERICA, but that is wrong!!! Anyway, I will share some comments from some links:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
George Zimmerman
“…his father is a
White American of German descent[35]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in
Peru

----------------------------------------------------------
“In 2005, at the age of 21, Zimmerman was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, after shoving an officer while a friend of Zimmerman's was being questioned about underage drinking. The charges were reduced, then dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program that included anger management classes.
[32][39]

“Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence….The incidents were raised by prosecutors at Zimmerman's initial bond hearing. The judge described the incidents as "run of the mill" and "somewhat mild" and rejected the prosecution's claim that the incidents demonstrated that Zimmerman was violent or a threat to the community….”
“ In one of his interviews with the police, he said his goal was to become a judge.
[45]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
“On the evening of February 26, 2012, Zimmerman observed Martin as he returned to the Twin Lakes housing community after having walked to a nearby convenience store.
[66] At the time, Zimmerman was driving through the neighborhood on a personal errand.[67]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
“At approximately 7:09 PM,
[Note 5] Zimmerman called the Sanford police non-emergency number to report what he considered a suspicious person in the Twin Lakes community.[69] Zimmerman stated, "We've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy."[32] He described an unknown male "just walking around looking about" in the rain and said, "This guy looks like he is up to no good or he is on drugs or something."[70]
…”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

CNN's ‘White Hispanic' Label For George Zimmerman Draws Fire
By labeling Zimmerman a "white Hispanic," they serve their obvious political bias, but also they cynically serve their financial interests by keeping the race angle as part of the story's subtext.
Interestingly, CNN never referred to their former host, Rick Sanchez, as a "white Hispanic." Wonder why.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/cnn-white-hispanic_n_3588744.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those grieving an injustice, Zimmerman was a white man; those who celebrate his acquittal have been quick to point out that Zimmerman is, in fact, not white at all, but Hispanic. How can such a basic fact of a man be so disputed?
The truth is, Zimmerman is both: white and Hispanic, one a racial category and the other a marker of ethnicity, …

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/16/is_george_zimmerman_white_or_hispanic/
Zimmerman is a German name meaning Carpenter. Like many Germanic names, it is used by both Jewish and non-Jewish families, but is much more common among non-Jews.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_surname_Zimmerman_a_Jewish_name

Zimmerman is an Americanized or Jewish spelling of the surname Zimmermann. Zimmermann is a German and Jewish (Ashkenazic) occupational name for a carpenter or a dealer in timber. The name originated from the
Middle High German
word zimbermann that is a compound of zimber, zim(m)er meaning ‘timber’, or ‘wood’ and the German word mann meaning ‘man’ .

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tqpeiffer/Documents/Surnames/DKPS/Zimmerman/Zimmerman%20DKPS%20Surname.htm

========

170px-TrayvonMartinHooded.jpg
=
==========

Trayvon's English teacher, Michelle Kypriss, described him as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.
[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

You see, this is the evil fruit of Immigration, and that is why he was acquitted, because I believe there is a dark movement against Black Americans with an attempt to try and pit us against Hispanic people that have poured into this system since around 2006.
When you say "immigration," are you speaking of naturalized Hispanic-Americans, or of Illegal Aliens?

hey have downplayed the fact that this murderer’s father is A GERMAN. They create rhetoric about him being ‘a White Hispanic’ and ‘White’ and have diverted from the main issue that he is also ‘GERMAN’.
There are black and white Hispanics. Most of those who don't look black mark White as their race and Hispanic as their ethnicity on their census forms. And while I agree that Germans are some of the vilest creatures to crawl out from the sea, our English founding fathers, their cousins, were no lilies of the valley themselves.

Now, I’ve been told that many German Nazis immigrated in swarms to South America and were elevated in some of those countries by Hispanic people.
Yes, they were "elevated" by S.A. Hispanics.... the very same Hispanics whom black Americans not only elevate, but will fight other black people for Illegals' right to break America's immigration laws and take our jobs.

Now, we are getting that element too in North America and this is not fair for America to place these evil racist demons around us. I’ve also read where many of these German Nazis being funded to come to America too.

This was true after WWII, e.g., Werner von Braun, the rocket man, was a Nazi brought to America by the government. He and dozens of other German scientists. Today, however, most Nazis of the Hitler era are either dead or living comfortably in their CHOSEN countries.

And they have not educated us on how those German Nazis went after the many Black African people in Europe that were collectively called Gypsies and practiced genocide against them by the millions long before they went started dividing from their Jewish citizens and going after them.

Hitler, and the rest of Europe who secretly cheered him on, was as much, if not more concerned with extinguishing Jews as Gypsies.

Before the Holocaust that they taught us about, it was the massive genocide committed against African-typed people in Africa and in Europe.
The first German holocaust we are NEVER taught in schools was carried out against the Herero people in (present-day) Namibia in 1907(?). The barbarianism and brutal savagery perpetrated on our African cousins was the same as they perpetrated on Jews, Gypsies, dissidents, and Russian POWs in WWII. Only diff is that they pay Jews and their descendants in Israel BILLIONS in reparations, yet have told the remaining descendants of the Hereros that they "apologize" for their attempted genocide (they did manage to wipe 2 other Namibian tribes from the face of the earth), but flat out refuse to even "consider" reparations. They pledged, however, to "give" them foreign "aid.":10400:

I believe we need to be mindful of the past and we don’t need to ignore what has happened.
:toast:

In Europe, they had a series of movements that happened first, then afterwards it led up to massive Genocide acts against races of people and we have already endured some events such as the reform in the medical insurance program and Immigration programs that have to deal with giving immigrants jobs. Okay let me get this straight; We went into a recession just a few years ago, jobs were scarce, but somehow we have just received a massive movement of immigrants into USA and they are working!

It's not "recent." Mexican Illegals have been pouring over the border into the U.S. to the tune of almost a million people/year for the past 10 - 15 years. And of course they're working - that's why they come.... for the jobs. :10500: Since no NEW jobs are being created, they offer their labor for less money than black Americans - the largest demographic being displaced - and in our Capitalist society, they're hired. Unfortunately, the First Black President is no different than the brother on the corner who has no problem with Illegals taking black people's jobs, and the Illegals obviously (d'uh!) have no qualms about taking them, either! Unlike blacks from bruth'man on the corner to the POTUS, they look out for "self."

Kinda like ex-governor Richardson, the first Hispanic governor of New Mexico whose campaign slogan was: Mexican First.

Btw, what are your objections to Obamacare?

Come on! Something strange seems to be happening. Brand new neighborhoods are being built up quickly, everywhere around my area with several new schools and shopping centers, yet jobs are scarce!? There is nothing new under the sun. There is a repeat of history happening.

Yeah. Same thing happened during the Depression up to WWII. Mexican Illegals were brought into the country by whites as farm laborers (which at that time, 90% of blacks listed as their occupation). Where there were few to no black farm laborers and poor whites worked the land and picked the crops, Illegals DEPRESSED the wages of the poor whites. Same ole, same ole.

How many times did that European continent do this to people since the time of the Crusades!? Many times. They are masters at Race Supremacist movements against Black African people and etc. We need to be encouraged and encourage each other because I believe we are facing some strange times. This murderer is not too far away from having a similarity to the people in Europe that were like Hitler, who himself was the son of A GERMAN MAN! Hitler was A GERMAN JEW! He had dark hair but his father was a German man. Hitler’s mother had the dark hair and she was a European Jew. Hitler’s brother had the blonde hair like the German father.
First off, Hitler was an Austrian. He acquired German citizenship through the naturalization process around the time he started his push to become Fuehrer of Germany. Secondly, I've always heard that it was Hitler's mother who was Austrian and became impregnated by the Jewish man for whose family she worked as a domestic.

This George Zimmerman is defined as being a White Hispanic HERE IN AMERICA, but that is wrong!!!
Betcha if you could see his Census form, he marked "White, Hispanic."

“ In one of his interviews with the police, he said his goal was to become a judge.
That's not surprising given that his father is a retired judge.

CNN's ‘White Hispanic' Label For George Zimmerman Draws Fire
By labeling Zimmerman a "white Hispanic," they serve their obvious political bias, but also they cynically serve their financial interests by keeping the race angle as part of the story's subtext.
Interestingly, CNN never referred to their former host, Rick Sanchez, as a "white Hispanic." Wonder why.
What "obvious political bias?" :huh:
To those grieving an injustice, Zimmerman was a white man; those who celebrate his acquittal have been quick to point out that Zimmerman is, in fact, not white at all, but Hispanic. How can such a basic fact of a man be so disputed?
The truth is, Zimmerman is both: white and Hispanic, one a racial category and the other a marker of ethnicity, …
So what was the preceding about? :10500:
Zimmerman is a German name meaning Carpenter. Like many Germanic names, it is used by both Jewish and non-Jewish families, but is much more common among non-Jews.
Doesn't this kind of defeat your earlier contention that Zimmerman is an Ashkenazi Jewish name? :11200:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

When you say "immigration," are you speaking of naturalized Hispanic-Americans, or of Illegal Aliens?

There are black and white Hispanics. Most of those who don't look black mark White as their race and Hispanic as their ethnicity on their census forms. And while I agree that Germans are some of the vilest creatures to crawl out from the sea, our English founding fathers, their cousins, were no lilies of the valley themselves.

Yes, they were "elevated" by S.A. Hispanics.... the very same Hispanics whom black Americans not only elevate, but will fight other black people for Illegals' right to break America's immigration laws and take our jobs.

This was true after WWII, e.g., Werner von Braun, the rocket man, was a Nazi brought to America by the government. He and dozens of other German scientists. Today, however, most Nazis of the Hitler era are either dead or living comfortably in their CHOSEN countries.

Hitler, and the rest of Europe who secretly cheered him on, was as much, if not more concerned with extinguishing Jews as Gypsies.

The first German holocaust we are NEVER taught in schools was carried out against the Herero people in (present-day) Namibia in 1907(?). The barbarianism and brutal savagery perpetrated on our African cousins was the same as they perpetrated on Jews, Gypsies, dissidents, and Russian POWs in WWII. Only diff is that they pay Jews and their descendants in Israel BILLIONS in reparations, yet have told the remaining descendants of the Hereros that they "apologize" for their attempted genocide (they did manage to wipe 2 other Namibian tribes from the face of the earth), but flat out refuse to even "consider" reparations. They pledged, however, to "give" them foreign "aid.":10400:

:toast:

It's not "recent." Mexican Illegals have been pouring over the border into the U.S. to the tune of almost a million people/year for the past 10 - 15 years. And of course they're working - that's why they come.... for the jobs. :10500: Since no NEW jobs are being created, they offer their labor for less money than black Americans - the largest demographic being displaced - and in our Capitalist society, they're hired. Unfortunately, the First Black President is no different than the brother on the corner who has no problem with Illegals taking black people's jobs, and the Illegals obviously (d'uh!) have no qualms about taking them, either! Unlike blacks from bruth'man on the corner to the POTUS, they look out for "self."

Kinda like ex-governor Richardson, the first Hispanic governor of New Mexico whose campaign slogan was: Mexican First.

Btw, what are your objections to Obamacare?

Yeah. Same thing happened during the Depression up to WWII. Mexican Illegals were brought into the country by whites as farm laborers (which at that time, 90% of blacks listed as their occupation). Where there were few to no black farm laborers and poor whites worked the land and picked the crops, Illegals DEPRESSED the wages of the poor whites. Same ole, same ole.

First off, Hitler was an Austrian. He acquired German citizenship through the naturalization process around the time he started his push to become Fuehrer of Germany. Secondly, I've always heard that it was Hitler's mother who was Austrian and became impregnated by the Jewish man for whose family she worked as a domestic.

Betcha if you could see his Census form, he marked "White, Hispanic."

That's not surprising given that his father is a retired judge.

What "obvious political bias?" :huh:

So what was the preceding about? :10500:

Doesn't this kind of defeat your earlier contention that Zimmerman is an Ashkenazi Jewish name? :11200:
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I'm not sure of the actual origin of the name, but the little research I have donse seems to say, that the name was originally German.

I'm also not sure about the specifics in regards to naturalized Hispanic-Americans, or of Illegal Aliens?

I grew up in Texas and California and went to schools where about 3/4 of the students were Mexican, but this immigration going on now is definitely significant in the east.

I've read about the Herrera people and I agee with what you wrote.

I really don't know the details about Obamacare. My husbands says that his insurance went up almost 50% and he believes it must have something to do with Obamacare. He says that that way it works is that we are now paying insurance that covers other people who perhaps can't afford insurance?

Love you comments though. What you said about

"Yes, they were "elevated" by S.A. Hispanics.... the very same Hispanics whom black Americans not only elevate, but will fight other black people for Illegals' right to break America's immigration laws and take our jobs."

Amazing and sad

"Yes, they were "elevated" by S.A. Hispanics.... the very same Hispanics whom black Americans not only elevate, but will fight other black people for Illegals' right to break America's immigration laws and take our jobs."

Amazing and sad

Amazing because it's the people with the highest unemployment rate, blacks, supporting the presence of criminals into the country who in displacing them in the workforce are essentially, scabs.

It's sad because Mexicans would, and have killed people they thought were black for working in Mexico, e.g., Mexican working construction in Mexico City. Took his shirt off, got toooo brown and passersby mistook him for black. Mob formed on the spot, stormed the construction site and beat him to death, screaming that "blacks" can't come into Mexico taking their jobs. Even after it was found that the worker was Mestizo Mexican, no one was arrested.

It's pathetic that blacks would support criminal "immigration" of Mexicans into America when the Mexican Constitution bans them and all other blacks from anywhere in the world, from becoming citizens of Mexico.

Amazing because it's the people with the highest unemployment rate, blacks, supporting the presence of criminals into the country who in displacing them in the workforce are essentially, scabs.

It's sad because Mexicans would, and have killed people they thought were black for working in Mexico, e.g., Mexican working construction in Mexico City. Took his shirt off, got toooo brown and passersby mistook him for black. Mob formed on the spot, stormed the construction site and beat him to death, screaming that "blacks" can't come into Mexico taking their jobs. Even after it was found that the worker was Mestizo Mexican, no one was arrested.

It's pathetic that blacks would support criminal "immigration" of Mexicans into America when the Mexican Constitution bans them and all other blacks from anywhere in the world, from becoming citizens of Mexico.

I absolutely agree with you 100%!!!

You know, I read a direct quote some years ago and get this; it was in a CHILDREN'S BOOK, a Library Book I had checked out! I copied the quote down because I just thought that one day they would try to hide this, and now I can't find where i recorded it, but that book surely did speak about Mexicans in Mexico and their attitude towards Blacks. I kind of remember it saying that Mexican people are shocked when they see African Americans as tourist because there are no Black there! I couldn't believe what I had read!

I know that many African Americans go to visit Mexico though, but I remember what that book wrote, and I strongly believe that it was based on the past before they started the tourist industry. That country and Central America is or was extremely divided and yes, there are many, many, Black African typed people in certain areas, but man!--You are telling the truth!!!

I heard the talk about a Black Mexican president because I grew up in Texas and California, but I did research and realize that was just a hype. The Mexican people PRE-TOURIST TIMES, did not accept Black african people as being equal to them at all [for the most part], they are CLASS SYSTEM ORIENTED and so, even if they were nice to Black folk, they still regarded us as being totally distinct apart from them.

Your words do fit this thread too, in this regards, because even though Zimmerman's mother is from Peru, and the Nazis fled to that area, it still is a serious connection to issues that occurred in Mexico with the AZTEC.

I think though, that the problem may be that many African Americans here, have no idea because these issues were deliberately not taught to us. So when USA started this massive immigration issue, i believe that many of us have no idea of how we are being exploited. Mexican people voted for Obama in masses because they accept that he is BIRACIAL, and they knew that if he got in office, the flood gates would open.

African Americans have not been educated on the gret deceit of a major governmental transition that actually stems from EUROPE. That is why I am alarmed about this trial acquittal of Zimmerman.

Before the UNITED KINGDOM became paramount, for about 1000 years, CENTRAL EUROPE was THE CAPITOL OF ALL EUROPE. And it was THE GERMANS AND THE AUTRIANS that were the SUPREME of all WHITES. They had 2 Capitols, one in Germany and the other was SPAIN.********************

So during the age of Colonialism and when things shifted to BRITIAN BEING TOPS, the Germans and Spain were SUPPORTED TO CONTROL SOUTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA AND MEXICO! And Britian and the others soon started fighting over North America. It was an agreement that has only changed. . . NOW!!!--WITH THE INSTALLATION OF OBAMA. Prior to that the German Nazi's and the Aztec history connecs with Germany, and Spain in Europe and South Americas, and goes along with what had happened to the Black Native in ancient Mexico and Central America and etc. That's why the German Nazi's fled to South America first, and found refuge there when the tides turned on them! But now A NEW WORLD ORDER has taken place, and I believe that it is underhanded but I can see history being repeated.

I wonder if president Obama knew or knows how these changes would hurt African Americans? but anyway, it sees so obvious to me that Immigration will hurt us. But, I focus on the government and not Mexican people. Because like many cultures, I met many nice people, friendly, and just wanting to thrive. They are being exploited and used by Big government too. I believe that the pressure should be put on this government. many Black people just simply don't know or, may feel hopeless and have accepted what this government is doing because they trust that president Obama will make sure that Black people will get jobs and be treated fairly. For that reason too, I can't get angry with Black Americans because they believed in Obama and that he was voted in office to give us a chance that we had never gotten under White Presidents.

But yes, sister, I believe what your wrote. I may not know specific details, but I believe history is trying to repeat itself.

I try not to get angry at Black people but i try to focus on what can be done to confront this government. And this George Zimmerman acquittal has got me so upset.

Anyway than you for your words.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back