Black People : A friend is making a BAD decision

Any woman wondering to another country, Africa or any other place overseas should be cautious...the fact is women are more vulnerable, and age has no bearing on that fact, in my opinion. Grown, educated women are turning up harmed and worse.

There are a lot of sick people everywhere, not only Africans live in Africa...

Exactly,

She goes to this event, that is in America, called Burning Man...she goes out there meets up with strangers, gets high off of all kinds of drugs, and then sleeps with them, then hitch hikes back home.

God knows I love her....I worry about her all the time

Exactly,

She goes to this event, that is in America, called Burning Man...she goes out there meets up with strangers, gets high off of all kinds of drugs, and then sleeps with them, then hitch hikes back home.

Wow and the lack of discernment makes her even more vulnerable...I hate to admit it, but some people only learn by experience, they can't or choose not to see past decisions to outcomes BEFORE they leap, but rather, see fun and enjoyment and go for it without any thought to what comes next...I really hope she "gets it" before "something" gets her.

It doesn't matter if it's Africa she could be going Japan for all I know...My issue isn't the place it's everything I said...

I can't remember where she said...but she said it's a place where she wouldn't need a visa or something

Well, the place is part of everything you said.. isn't it? The devil is in the details.. Being that this is your
Best Friend, maybe you need to get clear on exactly where she is going... Africa is 11 millions square
miles.. And there is no international destination where you don't need a visa.. She don't sound too bright
so she might be talking about Detroit.. lol..

Exactly,

And those Burning Man dudes are a bunch of dirty vagabonds.. not dangerous though.. just modern day hippies..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back