Black People : A Foundational Question To Help Someone

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
My question is not for me, but for neophytes, noobs, and people who are new to the conscience community.

I got a request to ask this question because some feel as though they will be judge as illiterate or stupid, others felt like they are embarrassed to ask, so i agreed to ask it because I was brought up to ask questions and that there no dumb questions, the ones that are not ask is the dumb ones.

It's a brief simple question, but it causes a lot of confusion for some; They watch a lot of video's and read a lot of books, but in videos they always scream.” GO DO THE RESEARCH." Ok their question is what do they mean by this?

How? Like an essay or report? They seem to get confuse when the presenter never detail what they doing, etc...

what is meant by, "GO DO THE RESEARCH."

when they asked you this question, did you try to explain it to them?

essentually, it means, "don't take my word for it...go find out for yourself."

RESEARCH the topic, thoroughly. READ everything you can find on the topic,to get a better understanding of it. FINDOUT what others are saying about it. Once you've ARMED YOURSELF with knowledge of the topic, make a stand (on it) that's best for you. that way, you can argue your position based on your knowledge, versus what someone said.

what is meant by, "GO DO THE RESEARCH."

when they asked you this question, did you try to explain it to them?

essentually, it means, "don't take my word for it...go find out for yourself."

RESEARCH the topic, thoroughly. READ everything you can find on the topic,to get a better understanding of it. FINDOUT what others are saying about it. Once you've ARMED YOURSELF with knowledge of the topic, make a stand (on it) that's best for you. that way, you can argue your position based on your knowledge, versus what someone said.

I have been saying this, but it's like they make it out to be more than what it should be. I will break it down and make it more simplified so they get up to speed.
Thanks!!!:):darts::dance1:

I have been saying this, but it's like they make it out to be more than what it should be. I will break it down and make it more simplified so they get up to speed.
Thanks!!!:):darts::dance1:

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Also, tell them, we know who they are. We evaluate them constantly. We know where they live. We will do what's necessary to keep us, "pure". :11900:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back