Black Money Business Jobs : A financial possibility

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
I got a lot to ask and question because if We are the biggest consumers as quoted in this country why they are not or refuse to lower the unemployment rate for minorities?
That mean we spend more in this country, but when it comes to generating incomes everyone else is more of a concern then we are?
How is it economically they depend on us, but when we want to economically develop they find excuses, turn us against each other, or discourage us by bombing us, shooting us, and imprisoning us?
I really do want to start and build a business, but I admit I honor it with words but with no action; just like my ideas of doing things to help build the community it is easy for me to say it, but to do it I find any excuses to not do it.

All I got is time on my hand because I am unemployed and graduating next week with no job insight.
This is a growing trend with no end in sight.

I got a lot to ask and question because if We are the biggest consumers as quoted in this country why they are not or refuse to lower the unemployment rate for minorities?

They have alternative programs to make money off you such as welfare and the prison industrial complex.

blazejay said:
That mean we spend more in this country, but when it comes to generating incomes everyone else is more of a concern then we are?

How is it economically they depend on us, but when we want to economically develop they find excuses, turn us against each other, or discourage us by bombing us, shooting us, and imprisoning us?

Nubians don't practice self-economics to the degree that they should.
Furthermore, many Nubians knowledge of finance and economics is next to nil. This includes those who do make decent coin.
In capitalism, self-interest is presumed. A person will do for self and associations if for anyone at all.

blazejay said:
I really do want to start and build a business, but I admit I honor it with words but with no action; just like my ideas of doing things to help build the community it is easy for me to say it, but to do it I find any excuses to not do it.

No problem! Take it a step at a time. Have you devised a business plan? Do you know how to devise one?

I recommend a two pronged approach: a job and a small business.
As to the job, acquire what you can get, but always look for the next rung to grab.

blazejay said:
All I got is time on my hand because I am unemployed and graduating next week with no job insight.
This is a growing trend with no end in sight.

Hunker down. Do you live with family, friends, or a roommate?
Have you taken inventory of all your debts and liabilities?
Do you have access to any credit?

You may have to move to a different city or area in which to discover opportunity. I did that. Best move I've made since.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back