Omowale Jabali : A Final Call...

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    :)

to be clear, i respect the honorable elijah muhammad and his message. i have a picture of them on my desk.

the only debate is over the credibility of the arabic qu'ran.

it's possible to teach truths and wisdom with a comic book if need be. elijah muhammad used the doctrine that american blacks were familiar with. that does not make the arabic qu'ran credible. it makes elijah muhammad even more wise for choosing a "vehicle" with which to deliver his message.

3. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

"Jesus himself was of the true blood of the ancient Canaanites and Moabites and the inhabitants of Africa."

http://www.hermetic.com/bey/7koran.html

Does a thorough reading of the Seven Circle Koran reveal it to be "lock step" with those here who has professed that Jesus was a white man or that He did not exist?

4. nibs

Ratings:
    +22
    the holy circle 7 koran borrows heavily from the aquarian gospel, plus the noble drew ali's own works.

is the aquarian gospel a literal account of yeshua's life? remember, this book is supposed to have been written based on a study of yeshua's akashic records.
    also, in the aquarian gospel it is claimed that yeshua has blue eyes. chapter 20, verse 5. fair haired with deep blue eyes...

anyway...
    i don't consider the aquarian gospel to be literally true; but simply to reuse the character of yeshua to teach it's own spiritual principles.

if we accept the circle 7 koran which literally copies chapters from the aquarian gospel, must we not accept both?

the bottom line is that i agree with noble drew ali's message; and the character of yeshua is used here much as paul created a doctrine around him...

5. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

brother, if you now are going to call into question "the aquarian gospel" then you call into question the teaching of dr. alfred ligon and each and everyone of his students, including maulana karenga.

if you question the circle seven quran you also question the teachings of prophet noble drew ali which means you question the fundamental teachings of the lost-found nation of ISLAM.

6. nibs

Ratings:
    +22
    in the aquarian gospel it is claimed that yeshua has blue eyes. aquarian gospel page 38. chapter 20, verse 5.
    his mother describes him as fair haired with deep blue eyes...
    look for yourself...
    are you saying yeshua has fair hair and deep blue eyes?

more importantly, the aquarian gospel is meant to teach a spiritual lesson. it doesn't need to be literally true to have great meaning.

this is why i can accept the nation of islam without accepting the arabic qu'ran. the message elijah muhammad teaches has great meaning. the bible and arabic qu'ran are only the vehicle for delivery.

7. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

"are you saying yeshua has fair hair and deep blue eyes?"

There you go again.

I don't know what "doctrine" you adhere to nor do I know the source of your information.

I gave a reference to the Seven Circle koran which is the text from which Prophet Noble Drew Ali taught.

If you want to discuss the aquarian gospel there is a separate thread for that.

8. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    To gain a place in the Sun

"You should know that this is the time in which such war has begun. Without the knowledge of the time, you are still the loser. Allah (God) has revealed the time, and it is verified by the prophecy of the Bible and Holy Qur'an."

This message is a profound statement. It speaks not only to the Truth contained within the Holy bible and the Qur'an but also GOD's warning to US concerning the Divine Judgement in this times.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_3020.shtml

9. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42

"Our population runs into billions, and the earth belongs to us. We are the original owners of the earth and will take it and rule again. This is the time."

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2994.shtml

10. OmowaleX

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Minister Farrakhan's Vision-Like Experience

This article is for the critics who make a mockery of the Ancients Wisdom concerning the so-called "UFO"-logy. This is no laughin matter. Just as the Dogon accounted for the Nommo, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) taught that this was symbolic of Ezekiel's Wheel. The Minister Louis Farrakhan has also spoken of his own Experience in relation to this Divine Knowledge.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_2997.shtml