Omowale Jabali : A Few Sources on the Akashic Records

From My Notebook...The Fourth Cosmic Ether

omowalejabali said:

The higher or Cosmic ethers are particles of electrical fire.They connect man with the corresponding planes of planetary existence. The lower ethers have their roots in the higher ethers, and the evolution of man/woman proceeds when the higher ethers gradually flow into the lower ethers and replace them entirely.

AS THE HIGHER ETHERS PREMEATE THE LOWER ETHERS, MAN/WOMAN CONTACTS HIGHER PLANES AND RECIEVES HIGHER WISDOM AND ENERGY TO FURTHER THE PLAN OF EVOLUTION.

The purity of the etheric body is essential in Higher Contact. This body-shaped Etheric-Body can be purified and refined through a process of sublimation.

THE FIRST STAGE OF SUBLIMATION IS A RESULT OF THE INFLOW OF THE INTUITIONAL LIGHT, OR THE INFLOW OF THE FOURTH COSMIC ETHER INTO THE FOURTH LOWER ETHERIC LEVEL.

This olower etheric level, the fourth, is called the chemical ether and is connected to four centers.

I will stop a this point to site a few observations, and to share some personal information, this time only.

In another thread I spoke of the 5-7 correspondance.

According to Numerology, my birth names Kevin (5) Michael (7) = 12.

!2 + Connor (birth surname) (6) = 18.

My earth date is 12/4 year 57.

Another 5 +7 correspondence (year) added = 12th Month.

4 Centers connected to 1 + 5 Energies. 4 Bodies (physical) + 1 Self (Etheric) = 5.

"IF THERE IS ANY BLOCKAGE IN THIS ETHER, ENERGY CANNOT CIRCULATE FREELY AND THE ORGANS AS A WHOLE SUFFER."

I CAN STATE THIS OPENLY IN OTHER TERMS.

"If there is any BLOCKAGE in My Etheric Body, My Energy cannot Circulate FREELY and the Organs of MY Body as a Whole suffer."

This is MY "mantra".

"As He gradually anchors Himself in the Intuitional Plane, the human soul withdraws his anchorage from the astral plane and eventually from the LOWER MIND and achieves Freedom on the INTUITIONAL plane as a LIVING and FREE SOUL who can use the lower vehicles but is NEVER TRAPPED within them."

When the human soul totally withdraws from the lower mind, the mental unit does not have any anchorage and the Solar Angel departs.

The following might be useful in knowing this relation to the Geometry of the LOGOIC PERSONALITY.

http://www.esotericastrologer.org/EA Essays/EAessaysJL.htm

As you can SEE, I cannot "withdraw" completely but I MUST withdraw my "anchor" from the LOWER MINDS so that I may not only LIVE as a "living and FREE SOUL" but also to ensure MY Passage into the FIFTH INITIATION.

StudiesRaysDia1.gif

Peace & Blessings!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back