a Female Columnist...

Thandiwe

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 30, 2001
Minnesota
Hey Destee,

i don't know if it's just me, but i've noticed that you have more male moderators and columnists and than you do female. (though it is nice to be surrounded and working with black men. if i had a staff i might find the ratio of men to women to be higher. :D)

anyway, i noticed that all but one (i think) columnist is a man. i would like to see an outspoken woman with her on column here on destee. you know, to give a voice and space to some of the thing we go through.

what you think?

conservative and chauvinistic...

i ask for a woman because you, Kem seem to be more on the conservative and chauvinistic side. woman tend to be more open-minded.

now am i envious of not being surrounded by men. nah, sometimes there is way too much testestrone (sp) flying from your direction. ;)

now don't start with me Kemestry. I'd might have to meet you in the chatroom to deliver you another cyberbeatdown. :D

Hey Thandiwe,

Yes, I have noticed how men overwhelm the responsibilities here on the forum. I am rather partial to 'em ... :) ... but their dominance happened so very naturally ... everything here does. We have just grown (and are still growing) into our selves. All of the positions here on Destee are volunteer, and I'm grateful to those who have generously made themselves available to us.

Now, I like your suggestion and am thinking, hmmmm ...
an outspoken female columnist ........... :idea: ........... Thandiwe !!

... sounds like she's volunteer'n ta me! :love:

What do you think Kemetstry,
does it sound like Thandiwe has volunteered
... to nurture the bond yall have? :eeek:

:lol: this is gonna be fun!

Thandiwe, it would be an honor to have you as a columnist here. If interested, let me know what you'd like your byline to be (keep it brief, similiar to the others).

One more thing Thandiwe, I wanna be at the next cyberbeatdown, so post the date and time :toast:

:heart:

Destee

opened mouth, now insert foot... :D

well i didn't consider myself, as a candidate, afterall i don't consider myself an expert in anything but my own opinions. and now that i've said that "inloud", i'm thinking, "why not?"

yes, it would be honor for me to be a columnist here. i hope i'm not too rough around the edges. LOL!

now about the next chatroom beatdown, well we might have to charge for that one. people would pay to see Kem get beat down like Iron Mike in his last fight!

actually Kem was quite, well i'll save that for the next showdown. ;)

your secret safe for now, Mr. "Toughman" Kemetstry.

(((((((okay, co'mere yall, Kem was actually kinda nice and almost gentlemanly.)))))

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back