Black Relationships : A Fantasy By Demiana

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by clarity, Nov 13, 2001.

1. clarity

clarity New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Today
    I am heartbroken for all the love i've lost. In the glow of the New Moon you hope a new love & it comes & passes.
    :love:
    You mourn the goings & sometimes the comings
    Tryiing to remember all along not to sink too much of your being into another being.... So that when the tide goes out... you dont loose so much of yourself.

(lets see what else we can squeeze outta this flow:
    and my aplogies for not introducing myself or sayin peace at least to everyone first. seeing it is my first time here........i was just in this mood today, so today was the day for me get it out..........bless a sistah wit a shout
    :) ) okay intermission is over....

Startin over finding, re-inventing & re-aquaintin wit me, WEll it went well.
    Then I met you & keep this between us I think this time its really gonna do a job on me on me cause i keep gettin dumped :heart: just like my BIOLOGICALS did 2 me & whats there to abate these feelings but a lonely & sad me.
    Wit nuthin to do but play the scene over & over again in my head till i can grab my self-esteem up by the the A _ _ & get off it. & re-invent myself again till the next New Moons shadow falls over whim's, dreams & desires and brings me you

A FANTASY BY DEMIANA
    11-13-01:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome welcome welcome !!!

love da flow of ya show as i welcome thee upon
    Destee's place where u can play say ya mind
    relax upon family & friends welcome from above