Black Spirituality Religion : A Different Theory

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Jun 4, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I do accept that the original peoples were Black Africans. But the idea that white people evolved from us when they migrated to a colder climate does not make sense scientificall.

Changes in the climate can affect which species in a group benefit from natural selection. But natural selection has no creative power. It can only secure the survival of those who have already been created.

Climatic changes have no affect on the genes passed from generation to generation. A white man living in the desert will get sun burned and his skin may turn dark but his child will still be born white so will his grandchildren and great grandchildren. Also Africans living in Europe do not after many generations of cold weather start producing white babies. Generation after generation of Black women have waged chemical warfare against their hair but their children's hair is still as kinky as ever. For eons Jews have performed circumcision yet their boys are still born with foreskins.

So there is some other reason besides evolution to explain the appearance of white people on the earth. As has been discussed elsewhere his appearance coinsides with the masonic Age of Light some six thousand years ago.

So maybe they are not our estranged brothers. Maybe they are a radical mutation from us. Maybe the story of Eden is the story of their creation not ours. Our story goes back much further. This is why traditional Judeo/Christian theo/geology sets the age of the Earth at six thousand years.

If we look into this Age of Light and find out what happened at that time we may find some keys of tremendour serendipity.

2. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    written by river: I do accept that the original peoples were Black Africans. But the idea that white people evolved from us when they migrated to a colder climate does not make sense scientificall.

From everything I've read most scientists agree that human evolution began in Africa, I've never heard it stated that the people looked like modern Black Africans. Afterall, how could they possibly know that?? They can do DNA tests on the bones, but that will not tell them hair texture or skin color.

You mentioned Whites, but you left out Indians and Asians. If your theory is correct and whites were "created" how did Asians get here, were they "created" also, seperate from each other??? Survival of the fittest and evoluation makes more sense to me, animals go through evolution so why wouldn't we??

Generation after generation of Black women have waged chemical warfare against their hair but their children's hair is still as kinky as ever.

Evolution takes thousand of years not a couple of generations. Wisdom teeth for example, I'm sure our ancestors used to need them, but now most people have them pulled to prevent crowding of the teeth. I only have 3 instead of 4, who knows in a few hundred more years maybe people won't have them at all.

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    True it takes thousands of years for survival of the fittest to weed out those who are "unfit" to survive in a certain climate. It would take humans even longer than animals since humans can alter their environment in various ways.

But again climate does not change the genes passed on no matter how many thousands or millions of years go by. The white people had to already be there for natural selection to select them.

Indians and Asians can be seen as variations of original people in Africa. There is such a thing as a mutation and since there weren't too many people on the Earth at the time of the original people off spring that mutated in a certain way may have gravitated towards each other maybe because they were ostracized by those who considered themselves "normal."

But whites are unique in that they are the only people on Earth who have no natural protaction against the sun. This could explain why they feel the need to conquer the world rather than just live in it as other people do.

4. indya

United States
    Ratings:
    +23

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

6. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Evolution is a lie .God created everything the way it is now.

7. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Possibly, God created everything threw an evolutionary process!

8. indya

United States
    Ratings:
    +23

9. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290

10. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    And anyway I didn't say whites area aliens. All I said is that the traditional timeline of their religious text sets their appearance on Earth at the same time as the Masonic Age of Light. You decided to interpret that as meaning they are aliens but I did not say that.

Apparently something happened during the supernova that marks the Age of Light--something that produced the prototype of the white race.