Black Spirituality Religion : A Different Take On the Lord's Prayer

God is everywhere--on Earth and in Heaven

If He cannot be on Earth and in Heaven at the same time then He is finite and could not possibly have created the universe. We are talking aout the Creator not some low level regional manager.

Of all the spiritual systems that and paths we follow which one views God as only capable of being in one place at a time?

Did The God Of The Bible Ever Come Down To Earth Himself ??

Genesis 18;21 And I Quote ; I will go down to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry which has come to me; and if not, I will know."

Why would The Almighty God Have To Come Down To Earth To See SomeThing Physically ? Because The Word Used For See '' In Genesis 18;21 Is < Ra'ah > Aramic , Meaning '' To See . LQQk At , Inspect , Perceive , To Have Vision '' , Which Is The Same Word Used In Genesis 2;19 And I Quote ; So out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name.

For Adam Seeing - A Physical Man , With Physical Eye . Does This Mean He Have Physical Eyes ? Why Does He Have To Come Down Before He Knows SomeThing ? Isn't He The All Knowing ? Shouldn't He Already Know ? And What Place On Earth Could '' God '' . Who Christian Say Created The Whole World And Has It In His Hand . Be Coming From ?

Then In Number 11;16-17 And I Quote ; And the LORD said to Moses, "Gather for me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom you know to be the elders of the people and officers over them; and bring them to the tent of meeting, and let them take their stand there with you. 17 And I will come down and talk with you there; and I will take some of the spirit which is upon you and put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with you, that you may not bear it yourself alone.

The God Of The Bible Tells Mose To Gather Seventy Elders Of Israel Together And To Bring Them To The Tabernacle Of The Congregation With Him So That They Can Be With Him And He . The God Of The Bible Would Come Down And Talk With Them . < Number 11 ;16-17 >

Why couldn't The God Of The Bible Just Make His Voice Heard , The Way Christian Claim His Voice Came Out Of A Burning Bush In Exodus 3;2-4 And I Quote ; And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and lo, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, "I will turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt." 4 When the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here am I."

Why Would God Have To Come Down To Earth To Talk To Man ??? Why Couldn't He Just Put A Thought Into His Head ??????????

Is The God Of The Bible OMNIPRESENT ; Meaning EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME ? You Will Have Some People Say Yes . HowEver , According To John 14;2 And I Quote ; In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
The God Of The Bible Has A House With Mansions In It .

The Greek Word Used For '' House '' Is '' Oikia '' Meaning '' Residence , But Usually An , Home , Household , '' The Greek Word Used For '' Masions '' Is Mone Meaning '' A Staying , Residence , Abode , Mansion '' . So If God Of The Bible Has A House , Or A Residence Then He Can't Be EveryWhere At The Same Time

If The God Of The Bible Is In Heaven According To Matthew 5;45 And I Quote ; so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. Also Matt 6;9 And I Quote ; Pray then like this: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Also Mark 11;25 And I Quote ; And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against any one; so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses." Also Luke 11;2 And I Quote ; And he said to them, "When you pray, say: "Father, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come.

And Heaven Is Inside Some Place , Then The God Of The Bible Is Within SomeThing That Is Inside SomeThing Making The God Of The Bible Quite Small , And Definitely Not OMNIPRESENT OR AS THE MUSLIMS Would Say '' Allahu Akbar '' Meaning Greater Than All Or Bigger Then All How Do You Explain This ????????????????

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :geek:

What does it mean to be omnipresent? What is the precise essence of God?

I will not defend the Bible but let's see if we can understand a posibility.

Look at the sun. No don't do that--you will go blind but capture the sun in your mind's eye.

It is in one place and yet its presence is everywhere. It radiates to all points from a center (sphere).The Apostle Paul tells us that the invisible things of God are clearly seen by the things which were created (Romans 1:20)

If we look at the Bible from a literal fundamentalist interpretation it's problematic at best. Only when seen in esoterum can we make any sense of it or begin to see the invisible things or God through creation.

Hotepu

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

A Play On Words Wont Get It OverStand , Paul The Self Appointed Apostle Is The Anti-Christ Of The Bible Roman 7;14-24 And I Quote ; We know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. 16 Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. 17 So then it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. 19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. 20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. 22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inmost self, 23 but I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin which dwells in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

Paul Wrote 14 Letters / Letters Aren't Not Scriptures So WhatEver He Write Doesn't Mean AnyThing . Sorry No Gold Ring .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :donttell:

IssaEl21 said:
A Play On Words Wont Get It OverStand , Paul The Self Appointed Apostle Is The Anti-Christ Of The Bible Roman 7;14-24 And I Quote ; We know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. 16 Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. 17 So then it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. 19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. 20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. 22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inmost self, 23 but I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin which dwells in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

Paul Wrote 14 Letters / Letters Aren't Not Scriptures So WhatEver He Write Doesn't Mean AnyThing . Sorry No Gold Ring .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :donttell:

You misunderstand the scriptures. What Paul is saying is that all of humanity is evil because it is human nature to do evil this is what he means when he says "but I am carnal sold under sin," but we are supposed to try to come as close to Christ's example as we can ,but because we are human we can never be as good as Christ. when he says he " I do not do what I want but I do the very thing I hate" he mean by nature humanity wants to do evil but Christ wants us to do what is good so we try our best to do good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back