Chief Elder Osiris : A Difference In a Revolution Than A Fight For Liberation

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    A Difference In a Revolution Than A Fight For Liberation

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, tell me, when is the last Time we Black Folks had an original Thought, you know, thoughts that are not preface with somebody else belief system or system of operation or rule of engagement, concerning God, Universe and Life?

Now days we have no second thought about anything that has been set up to be the Norm when it come to our Life and the interaction we involve it in, we Black folks operate as if we are the Last to come into organized orderly Living, and all of the Sciences necessary to qualify one to be as we say civilized.

The people now most distant from their original way of Living civilized, happen to be the people that is now Last on the ladder of Civilization and last in knowing the original Thoughts that prompt our Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors to be the goddess and god they were, all because they thought with a Divine Mind, a Mind that lock you into the Knowledge of the Universe and having an awareness of What God IS.

Yes beloved, no longer are we guided by the Bliss of the Divine Mind, a Mind that is not shackled by the action of SIN and EGO Iniquity, and so, when a Divine Mind appear, the Human Being Mind become hostile toward the Divine Information that is shared with a desire it might unloose the shackles of the Human Mind and allow the Divine Mind go Free again, it is to the once was First and now is Last people I speak to today, a people Black calling themselves Afrikans and yet do not know who by GOD Action we Are.

So when Divine information is shared and it does not kiss the behind of the oppressors profane information which we Black Folks have become addicted to and developed a habit for, and learned to set up patterns of a profane way of living, as so presented and dictated by something other than our original selves, we become down right hostile toward that which is sharing information you long have forgotten, and because of such a shallow mind, which we have acquired from the Human Beings, we end us in our ignorance, attacking the very people that have been given the obligation to share the Divine Information with you, in anticipation it will excite the memory only a Divine Mind is qualified to do, but if ignorance is to remain the disorder of the Black Human Mind, then the reaction coming from the New Made Negro will be very hostile.

Case and point, I was a columnist on a list serve call Assata and because the information I was sharing about Traditional Afrikan Religion, westernized Pan- Afrikanism and other addictions of the Black Life, which you all get as well, I was forbidden to post such opposing views on that Assata sight, I am not sharing this with you out of disappointment or disgust, nor do I desire to post there anymore, but my point is to show how much addiction and habits we have acquired from our oppressors even to the point we eliminate those among us who do not subscribe to the addiction and habits of our oppressors and we do so by determining what Black folks should hear and read from instruments we have limited authority over, as we use the oppressors instruments of communication.

Now to my point regarding the subject matter and I am not affected by who it might offend.

The subject imply that there is a difference in waging a revolution than in waging a war of Liberation, the goal and objective is different when the cause may be the same.

When the need for a revolution is needed, it is generated by the evil of those that sit in position of power over a Government that should be active in the best interest of the people it should be designed to serve, in other word, the people in active revolt is motivated to do so in order to bring about regime change because no doubt the laws used to govern that revolting society are in their opinion, unjust and has failed to serve the need of all the people justly and fairly, so Revolution is about Change.

In a war of Liberation, it is about an action taking place by the people that is held in a situation they had or played no part in the decision making, that situation which cause them to be in such an environment to the point that power, authority, and control, concerning decision making that affect the Life of those people being held in bondage is what motivate an action to go into a mode of fighting for their liberation, such be a people who seek no change in their condition but freedom from their condition.

In afrika for instance, the Action required there is one of Revolution, but the Black Afrikan in america, the rest of the Diaspora, those of us here by way of the Middle Passage, any worthwhile Fight we are to involve ourselves in should be for our Liberation, whose objective and goal must be Afrika, such is the Land of our Enslaved Ancestors.

Liberation demand Freedom, Revolution Demand Change and integration into the people government and Justice, because the problem is internal, whereby in Liberation, the problem is external and require and demand Freedom from the shackles of confinement, having not the power to change the evil that perpetrates the Injustice that prevent Freedom and Independence to a people being held in a place against their will and had no Will to be in the place where we now find ourselves, and to be held against one will in a place where there was no common consent to be, then such condition constitute imprisonment with a need and Right to be Free and if need be, call for not a revolution but a fight for our Liberation.

Working together is a broad and general term,it can mean a lot of things to a lot of people, but fighting for Liberation denote the reason and purpose for engaging in such action with specific objective and goal, which is Freedom from the Evil that bind you.

We have some Black so call Afrikans in america that is satisfied in working together for change in america, just as we did in the sixties against Segregation, even in a posture of revolting against the Laws that permitted Segregation, so when such laws was no longer visible on america books of laws to be enforced, we proclaimed victory not for our Liberation, but for change from segregation by law, yet the condition that Racism spawns, is alive and strong in america and always will be for as long as america stand, because the controlling elites in the world is not about relinquishing power, authority and control over anything in the euro/america world and the Arab most certainly do not have such an idea for Black Folks.

Black Folks where they constitute a majority, such power has dissipated and now there is only the illusion of Black Afrikans being in position of power and authority in Afrika, there where not even the Afrikans are in control of Afrika and many have no desire to have, and they the Racist ruling elites, they also have their plan to over take control by design physically, of Afrika, the place where we constitute the majority, as we mimic the attitude and behavior of the ruling elites oppressive nature, and now you get of Afrika, what you SEE., which justify a need for an Afrikan Revolution, because in Afrika for the True Black Afrikan, there is need for change.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    >
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    >
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    >
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    >
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

:

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Brother Elder,

Thank you for helping us understand the difference! Peace.