Black Poetry : A Destee Public Announcement....Blakverb Style...

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by blakverb, Jan 2, 2002.

1. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Disclaimer: The opinions and statements of this poet are not necessarily the opinions and statements of destee.com it's just my behind saying what I need to say

Family members I'm not sure when everyone has time to get on the boards and post, browse, peruse the outlay of the house, but, when ya here "do something". Do equals write something... Play a game maybe (subliminal message)...and let us know that you came home if only for a fleeting moment (and so that we know who to blame when the fridge is left open and the kool-aid container is in the same fridge...empty...Play a game (subliminal message)...we have 500+ cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and one mother in this house and I have yet to see more than 24 poets on the board at one time...500+ and no more than 24, that's a travesty...if you know any poets tell 'em come on home and show us you care...all of my sisters and brothers; who frequent the house, who use their key on the regular, who make noise when they know dang well people are trying to sleep ...Play a game maybe (subliminal message)... ya'll know it's birthday month and we have this big ole party goin' on...Play the games!!!...if you are unsure, hey post "I don't know but I'm going to check on this and I might be back" post something....destee, put a lot of energy into this birthday bash as well as keeping a roof over our head...we need to return the energy...so that she sees the fruits of her labor...we had I think nine persons reply to question one...thank you all...respond. Okay maybe some didn't come home yesterday but we all had ample time and knew when the party was going to start. Come and enjoy Play a game maybe (subliminal message). anyway I'm gone go out and play now...

much love,
    blak

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    i'm luv'n this :love:

you can speak for me anytime :)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States