Brother AACOOLDRE : A description of my three books

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE COME IN THREE

Andre Austin is the proud author of three books now available on Amazon.com in three colors of Red, Black and Green:

clip_image002.jpg
Lukewarm- The Temperature of Justice: How the Stoics and ancient Egyptians influenced Christianity. Lukewarm was originally positive but due to an inaccurate understanding of the term was transformed into a negative image. When a soul went before the Judgement hall’s of Justice (Maat) they would say, in part, that they are pure in heart and haven’t eaten (swallowed) their own heart (i.e .lost my temper and become a Hot-Heart or a Cold-Heart). The Stoics and Egyptians considered the breath of the soul to be warm. This is, in part, of the context that Rev 3:14-22 was influenced by when it said that they knew a person’s deeds were neither Hot or Cold but was spit out (not swallowed) Lukewarm. Once your heart was pure from the Hot & Cold sins of an out or order Temperature your spiritual/physical vision was also protected from the cold and heat. Christendom was off the mark thinking God was concerned about a Church that wasn’t drinking cold water or taking a hot bath? That was ridiculous, silly and twisted thought I will be unraveling in my little Red book that reach almost 400 pages long

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back