Black Poetry : A day in the life of a Customer Service Rep !!!!

missknowledgerecv'r

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 2, 2001
Memphis,Tn
Thank You for holding my name is.......

Caller: Yes Id like to voice a complaint, see I called Dis mornin' and got kinda nervous, Der' happn' ta be a colord voice answerin' ya phone,I'da thunk this here was a place of respeck, thought this affermative acshun was gone. See I put in a applicshun and I do beleves I was overly qaulifyed, gots my self some blonde hare,some white skin and blue iii'ss(eyes). Aint nobody call me after my intervue ,boy I was dressed to a "T" had on my Rebel T-shirt and my good ole' boy jeans, Hell I graduated 9th grade, no cause of my own ,I was made, but that still aint no cause to hire no "brotha" as Dey say. Well I gues I done said my peice today.

Customer Service Rep:Well I'd like to thank you sir for confirming a fact that ignorance is not black.

Hello? Customer Service Rep? Yes...imma havin' probm's wit my tv...it don't work...Did i plug it in? sheeesh is that what thing is? hol'on a minute...WELL, what'dchaknow? tha' darn thing work. MA!!!!MA!!!!com'on and see this thing!!!!

You must be a redneck:

when the only reason you are walking your son to school is because you both in the same class... (taken from the book, You msut be a redneck..)

this piece is quite hilarious and i thank you for the humor this morning...

:lol: :rolling: :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back