A Cure For Cancer?

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Metaverse, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace Destee Fam!

Just before I woke up this morning, I was in one of my "in-between" dream states. I was visited by, what appeared to be an African Ancestor of mine dressed as a Sangoma or Medicine Man. We began a very spiritual conversation, within the conversation I asked him to give me the cure for cancer, something that I could communicate to the people. I figured since I was talking to a Man of great herbal knowledge he would know. His answer seemed remarkable to me, and I was unsure if I recorded it correctly.

He said "the acum plant, use it, drink it, eat it- this will cure cancer within a period of 12 weeks."

So I woke up altogether, and ran to the internet to begin my research. Since I don't believe in coincidences, I found it spiritually accurate that there is such a plant as the acum plant, but I'm not sure if that information was given to me to lead my mind to the "Acai Palm" which just recently was found to combat cancerous cells in lab tests. So how can this be?

Other names for the Acum Palm are: Syagrus coronata and Syagrus flexuosa, both South American, one of which as I understand it, is an edible fruit.

South America has thousands if not millions of plants that are used for medical
    purposes, it is possible the Acum palm is one that has gone un-noticed as a cure for cancer?

2. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Wow, I'm sure the cures out there. Wouldn't it be nice if you found it!

3. monet1027

monet1027 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Do as much research on this plant and it's entire genus as possible. You might be sitting on a miracle........................

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    wow.....surely my research has spreaded even more continue your search

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    It might be true that since there is such an enormous institution that is profiting off the deaths of millions of people, beit from Cancer or so-called HIV/AIDs, these powers would spare no expense to suppress information or to be more extreme, take out a Brotha like myself or others who try to use their minds for the greater good.

I was once told by a Herbalist a while ago that our foods are suppose to be our medicine. Imhotep the Wise also said "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food". This was an interesting concept for me. Perhaps food is supposed to be medicine-- period. The Earth doesn't yield anything else.

This Herbalist also explained to me how important the "well-being" of the mind and spirit is to the relationship of the body. Imhotep also said: "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die" - well, the true meaning to that statement is not that obvious. He was giving us instructions for optimal health. 1. Eat. 2. Drink. 3. Be Merry. How many people know it’s unhealthy to eat and drink at the same time? How many people know that the condition of your mind, your emotions actually affect the foods you eat, and how that food will be processed by the body? Be Merry.

I've heard in the past that garlic was a cancer cure. This is probably very true, because of what garlic does to the body. Cells are living organisms, so the same thing garlic does to you, it will do to your cells. Adnormal cells obviously are not as strong as healthy ones, which is why they produce so rapidly and cluster together.

Because food is supposed to be our medicine, sleep is a very important part of the process that heals the body. In fact, I will go so far as to say, in that case- sleep can also make you very sick. Because while we sleep, all the "medicines" or foods that we have eaten are being administered. So, in a case where that medicine was a pork sandwich, during your sleep this food is being administered throughout your body.

This is another reason fasting is a very important health choice as well. Drinking at least half your body weight in water is very important as well. Personally, I also lack in this area. For the same reason fasting is important, drinking enough water is important. Water is critical to our body's functions, not only exiting waste, cleansing toxic ingredients from the foods we eat, but also to revitalize our organs and brain tissue.

www.dherbs.com has some of the best programs online for a full body detox. Which is also important. Just as important as our diets. Our food is supposed to be our medicine. Eat, drink and be merry.

As far as our thoughts are concerned, you could eat an apple and be healed if that is your intention. There are several studies by Hado an Asian Scientist who suggests speaking to water changes the quality of its particles depending on the thought. Most metaphysicians have always taught this idea, since water is in every living thing we eat.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Syagrus coronata.......... better known as Licuri , Licurcy or Ouricury Palm
    Syagrus Flexuosa.......... Acum palm and it's moreso like a coconut with a
    hard outter shell and covered also under bottom is three eye like holds this
    palm in Brazil mainly grows there and has not been tested or much facts of
    it, so it maybe the answer so far i've learn that it's center is a medic fruit raw.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Thank you for the information $$RICH$$, I really hope this information is not falling on deaf ears, while we may not have cancer ourselves a majority of our elders, even friends and family do suffer from this illness.

I was doing some more research and meditation....

Here’s something else that is remarkable. About a year ago I had a dream I was in a store buying food, instead on the shelves were giant jars of coconut oil. I didn’t think much about the dream until later that day my betterhalf started complaining about her stomach, for some reason I connected the dream with her condition and told her to drink some coconut oil. It worked perfectly. I started doing research on coconut oil, only to find that there are several if not hundreds of health benefits to drinking coconut oil.

There seems to be a relationship here. Not a coincidence. The acum plant, or “syagrus flexuosa” is related to the coconut.

http://www.digimorph.org/specimens/Syagrus_flexuosa/

Syagrus flexuosa, or the Coco Do Vaquiero as it is locally called in Brazil, belongs to a genus of 32 species distributed in South America (one species in the Lesser Antilles). Certain species are conspicuous components of several Brazilian arid vegetation types such as 'cerrado' and 'campo rupestre'. The genus Syagrus is closely related to the coconut palm; indeed, the species shown here was originally described as Cocos flexuosa by Martius in 1826. This fruit really does look like a miniature coconut, with its hard shell (endocarp) covered by thick brown fibres and the three circular spots ('eyes' or ’pores’) at the bottom. The longitudinal fibres are only visible because the outer husk of the fruit (the smooth skin or exocarp, and parts of the pulp or mesocarp) has been removed; originally, the fruit was smooth just like a coconut harvested directly from the tree.

Also very interesting coconut oil is listed as a way to prevent and cure cancer.

http://www.thevirgincoconutoil.com/articleitem.php?articleid=176

What I am learning so far, is that all these natural herbs or plants like the Acai, garlic or the acum plant and coconut oil have very profound affects on the cancerous cells in the body. Of course, we still have the burden of proof to deal with. Only those who have cancer can use these treatments and find out what the results are.

Our dreams are where our Ancestors come to speak to us, sometimes to help us help others or ourselves. Give thanks family!

Another very helpful site:
    http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/?engine=adwords!800&keyword=*cancer*&match_type=

8. sugarsthatheal

sugarsthatheal Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Cancer Cure??

The federal government, FDA and the NIH has known what to do for all types of cancer since the 70's Go to my website and not only read my validation but take some time to listen to the ones helped with my supplements stories. http://www.******************* the system is called the Optimal Health System. While you are at it and saying the negative .... that we do Go to google video and look at the news reports on some of the people I have worked with (type in the word glyconutrients)