Black People : A CRUDE AWAKENING - THE OIL CRASH

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Jul 16, 2008.

1. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976
  2. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Very interesting... Thank you.

Well, if one never understood about the dynamics and the politricks of the oil industry and its power then this is a good starting point.

I don't think I would have connected the 1st & 2nd WW's with oil though. As the video shows oil is a "war magnet".

Kinda scary as he points out in the video how we live on the strength of oil and we daren't think about how we will live when it ceases to be. It is INDEED oil and NOT money that makes the world go around. No matter how much money one may have, everything will stop running. Just imagine not being able to drive your car or being able to travel to see your loved ones...thats deep. Imagine there was no oil tomorrow, I'd never get to meet you Bro OldSoul and my outernational Destee fam unless we've mastered the art of astral projection or teleporting.

But seriously though, I wonder how we would live.... back to basics then eh. Better look for that old paraffin heater and stock up on candles. By the way, does paraffin use oil :SuN045:

Peace...!