Black Spirituality Religion : A Crucial Question??

What other signs have humans been shown and or given that those prophecies will be fulfilled?

What other signs have humans been shown and or given that those prophecies will be fulfilled?

Love your thoughts and questions, and would love to respond, however, it would take a lot to express all of what you posed. I would like to answer some of your questions based on the ancient scriptures:

I will cut to the point with at least two prophecies that have already been fulfilled, however, will explain a little more later;

[1] PASSOVER
[2] One of the prophecies of the prophet Daniel

Will the Bible's prophecies be actually fulfilled? Will there be a judgment day, a day of atonement? Or is all this part of a story? Will there be a resurrection of souls for judgment? Yet, nobody knows when! Even the theologians don't have a clue! As I look at this world's human condition today, it shouldn't be long! Or was all of this simply a religious story to frighten the masses. Where are the signs of that which is to come? Don't say climate change is a sign, it's not! What other signs have humans been shown and or given that those prophecies will be fulfilled?

Will the Bible's prophecies be actually fulfilled? Will there be a judgment day, a day of atonement?

Some prophecies have already been fulfilled. According to prophecy, yes, there will be a 'judgement day' however, the prophet Daniel and the prophet Isaiah and probably more wrote that 'the Judgement Day' will actually be 'A Judgement Period' that will last for abt 1090 years [A time and a season means one thousand and 90 years]. I am not sure what you mean about 'a day of atonement'.

Will the Bible's prophecies be actually fulfilled? Will there be a judgment day, a day of atonement? Or is all this part of a story? Will there be a resurrection of souls for judgment? Yet, nobody knows when! Even the theologians don't have a clue! As I look at this world's human condition today, it shouldn't be long! Or was all of this simply a religious story to frighten the masses. Where are the signs of that which is to come? Don't say climate change is a sign, it's not! What other signs have humans been shown and or given that those prophecies will be fulfilled?

Even the theologians don't have a clue! As I look at this world's human condition today, it shouldn't be long! Or was all of this simply a religious story to frighten the masses.

According to prophecy, we are living in 'the last days' before the Judgement day [the second coming]. No, it is not a religious story to fighten the masses; the evils of this world should be enough to frighten the masses imo. This world needs to some help to bring peace! Things are not going so well!

Where are the signs of that which is to come? Don't say climate change is a sign, it's not! What other signs have humans been shown and or given that those prophecies will be fulfilled?

Well, I don't know about Climate Change, but back to the subject of prophecies;

I think too, that it would be vital to understand why prophecies were written down in the first place. Based on scriptures, mankind became so evil that the Supreme Being pulled away from us, but left us HOPE, in the form of a PLAN OF SALVATION and DELIVERANCE. Due to many evils that happen in antiquity an intercession was made on our behalf, and had it not been for this intercession, mankind would eventually repeat what has been happening continually, in that we've become so evil and violent and deceived into doing this towards each other that we keep killing each other off. So therefore, prophecies are written down while, over time certain hidden and deceptive evils have time to become revealed.

GENESIS Chapter 15 details this. The Creator tells Abraham that 'the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full' and he further explains that his plan to save mankind would take thousands of years. So now, back to the two prophecies that have already been fulfilled in order to bring us hope that the end times will come;

[1] PASSOVER. The pass over is detailed in the Pentateuch and is a lot! Briefly, PASSOVER occurred because the Creator chose to PASS OVER the sins of the victims of human sacrifice at the hand of the Egyptian government, however, he judged that government specifically, because they practiced human sacrifice, human oppression. PASSOVER was a prophecy fulfilled.
Again, GENESIS Chapter 15 details that the Creator told Abraham that 400 years after he progeny would be oppressed in this Egyptian system, he would judge the Egyptians and end their government. Passover was not intended to excuse the sins of the Hebrews, but it was done due to them being oppressed under the Egyptians only at that time.
PASSOVER was specifically a judgment against that government that ended in The Destroyer Plague.

[2] The Plague written by Daniel in DANIEL Chapter 12.
This prophecy of Daniel was written thousands of years before it happened, however, it happened exactly as it was written. Daniel wrote this prophecy during his lifetime abt 400s BC.
Again, a major empire government was judged due to Human Sacrifice.
There is alot about this prophecy but I will be brief.
Daniel wrote that the judgment would occur 1335, and it was a 'DAY For a YEAR' prophecy. so exactly has he wrote in the year AD 1335, the BLACK DEATH PLAGUE began. It began in China and swept all the way across Eurasia. It is also known as the Bubonic Plague. Like many other plagues, once it started, it never completely ended but came and went over the course of hundreds of years. So yes, there are signs in the Bible that reveals we live in the end times.

Will the Bible's prophecies be actually fulfilled?
What bible prophecy are you alluding to...be specific
Will there be a judgment day,
Yes when you die.....And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

a day of atonement?
When one lives the Words of God.

Or is all this part of a story?
It is the Story

Will there be a resurrection of souls for judgment?
Spirit cannot die.....Man can die

Yet, nobody knows when!
Some people do?

Even the theologians don't have a clue!
It's very personal...yet those who administer to the soon to be dead and dying may know this.

As I look at this world's human condition today, it shouldn't be long!
It depends are you in a war zone or a corona hot zone

Or was all of this simply a religious story to frighten the masses.
Politics uses Religion to control the masses, fear is just one of their tool.

Where are the signs of that which is to come?
It comes not with observation

Don't say climate change is a sign, it's not!
I won't

His story.

Are you oblivious to all that I have posted so far?
Nope....I believe in Nature and I see nature everyday everywhere.

You believe unicellular microorganism/s is/are God....yet you yourself has never seen one?.

Ask yourself SwagII.

Unicellular microorganism...are a part of Nature Yes or No?
Can you see or touch a unicellular microorganism?

What's wrong with something being handed down....the language you use is handed down verbally.

We been over this.

He looked Very much like you and I...Jesus is a Son of Man

All who obey the Ten Commandments are Hebrew Jewish.....are the Chosen Ones(people)

TO YOU it doesn't make sense...you are asking for meat to consume but you refuse to chew.
When it comes to religious matter, You are in need of being spoon fed milk but you are already full to running over of street food

Excuses for what?
Psalm 53.1 Only the fool have said in his heart there is no God.
If we have to see everything to believe we are in a sad state.
The wind blows, yet we cannot see it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back