Black Spirituality Religion : A Crucial Question??

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Look at the immoral:argue: condition of this world today. Are we living at the end of time? For hundreds of years humans have been:bowdown: fascinated with end of the world predictions, etc. If one look into the inspired writings:research1: of the biblical and apostles, one find many prophecies that refer to the time of the end. Now,:what: should we take them seriously? Btw, are world conditions such that these prophecies could be fulfilled in our day? Did Jesus Christ ever speak of a future time so horrendous that no human lives would be spared "unless those days were shorten"[follow your scriptures] These terrifying prophecies actually will see their fulfillment at some future time. :research:The crucial question is when?

Last edited:
Look at the immoral:argue: condition of this world today.
Yes...it is true. We are living in an immoral time, yet i think it is the best we have had since the expulsion from Eden.

Are we living at the end of time? For hundreds of years humans have been:bowdown: fascinated with end of the world predictions, etc.
No...I do not think so.
I think the World being spoken of in Scriptures refers to your personal world
Can the world be destroyed....sure it can.

If one look into the inspired writings:research1: of the biblical and apostles, one find many prophecies that refer to the time of the end.
Actually the word in greek from which the english word "time" is given was Aeon/Age/Era/Epoch which is an end to a specific period of time....Not time itself.
In Science an Age or Aeon is about one Billion yrs whilst in Astrology it about two thousand one hundred years.

Now,:what: should we take them seriously?
Yes

Btw, are world conditions such that these prophecies could be fulfilled in our day?
Yes...They are fulfilled everyday on an individual and personal level

Did Jesus Christ ever speak of a future time so horrendous that no human lives would be spared "unless those days were shorten"[follow your scriptures] These terrifying prophecies actually will see their fulfillment at some future time. :research:The crucial question is when?
Not in my opinion...
Many Christian will say he did and the often refer to Eschatology which is comprised of Millennialism and or Dispensationalism both speaks about Armageddon the final Conflagration.
The Crucial question When will it occur....Is when you experience these things in your Life

Yes...it is true. We are living in an immoral time, yet i think it is the best we have had since the expulsion from Eden.

No...I do not think so.
I think the World being spoken of in Scriptures refers to your personal world
Can the world be destroyed....sure it can.

Actually the word in greek from which the english word "time" is given was Aeon/Age/Era/Epoch which is an end to a specific period of time....Not time itself.
In Science an Age or Aeon is about one Billion yrs whilst in Astrology it about two thousand one hundred years.

Yes

Yes...They are fulfilled everyday on an individual and personal level

Not in my opinion...
Many Christian will say he did and the often refer to Eschatology which is comprised of Millennialism and or Dispensationalism both speaks about Armageddon the final Conflagration.
The Crucial question When will it occur....Is when you experience these things in your Life
No definite time given I see. It' s all left up to one's imagination, etc. Nobody knows these things. Perhaps we all have gotten it wrong, etc. You just may be reading the wrong book! It's nothing like that which even you based on your information on, etc. All of you that venture here quote a lot of biblical scripts, etc. Oh... it all sounds good, etc. But is there any real truth there? What if you all got it wrong? What if you all were deceived by the Theologians, etc? Of course you believed what you were taught to study and read by elders, etc. Such readings have been handed down for generations! In your mind somebody had to have created all this, this world, this universe, humankind, and all that you see! Who created it? Do any of you factfully know? Sure the book which came after the creation, told you all a story which it claims was based upon a true time a long, long time ago! Yet this world is far much older that what comes from the book! Well... you had to believe something anyway. And still you don't really know. Now allow me to ask again, "when?" When exactly will you [mankind] know?

No definite time given I see.
You mean like a "Doctors appointment"?
No...it cometh like a thief in the night.

It' s all left up to one's imagination, etc.
All is Mind and the Minds Greatest Tool is Imagination.

Nobody knows these things.
You and I don't, other may know.

Perhaps we all have gotten it wrong, etc. You just may be reading the wrong book!
Could be.

It's nothing like that which even you based on your information on, etc. All of you that venture here quote a lot of biblical scripts, etc. Oh... it all sounds good, etc. But is there any real truth there?
Scripture has stood the test of time as a General Guide for Mankind.
Truth is for you to find out for yourself.

What if you all got it wrong?
Not possible..as we all must face our End Times

What if you all were deceived by the Theologians, etc?
Theologians are people who study the Scriptures....Scriptures are not meant to be studied.
Scriptures are to Be Lived

Of course you believed what you were taught to study and read by elders, etc.
We are Doers of the Word not preachers of the Word....whatever was taught was practice.
Through Practice one aspires to Perfection and in so Doing One Gains Wisdom.

Such readings have been handed down for generations!
Yes

In your mind somebody had to have created all this, this world, this universe, humankind, and all that you see! Who created it?
Nature.

Do any of you factfully know? Sure the book which came after the creation, told you all a story which it claims was based upon a true time a long, long time ago! Yet this world is far much older that what comes from the book!
IT is based On Truth...Truth is Timeless

Well... you had to believe something anyway. And still you don't really know. Now allow me to ask again, "when?" When exactly will you [mankind] know?
We all believe something.
Some Know, some do not know....What is Essential is to Experience that which you seek to Know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back