Black Spirituality Religion : A Crucial Question??

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Again why are your truths hidden?
The lips of wisdom is are closed except to the ears of understanding...
They are not hidden you closed your mind.

Why are they not available for all humankind to see? '=]sw
But they are, if you have eyes to see - Nature

Why should I have to use any kind of technology to physically view these commandments that should be where the entire world can view them!
They are in all our hearts.
Where would you put it so that everyone on earth can see and feel it?
You are the one demanding to see physical evidence that you can "feel and see personally".

Yet thy are hidden, and probably not real at all! I need no directions, I need to see that which you claim your God created!
If you need no direction....then why the question?

Now show me the ten commandments in the real, not just pictures.
Ok so you satisfied with the pictures...:thinking:
Maybe You could go to the nearest church or synagogue and ask them to show you the ten commandments....would that suffice? :fishing:

Where are they outside anywhere where the average human can view them?
Depending on where you live many towns villages and cities have them displayed for the public...in the form of statues and monuments.

You can't do it, right? Well why keep talking? Why again, are they [NOT] where the entire world can physically see them?
Nature.....is always telling you if only you can read the signs or at the very least listen.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
The lips of wisdom is are closed except to the ears of understanding...
They are not hidden you closed your mind.

But they are, if you have eyes to see - Nature

They are in all our hearts.
Where would you put it so that everyone on earth can see and feel it?
You are the one demanding to see physical evidence that you can "feel and see personally".

If you need no direction....then why the question?

Ok so you satisfied with the pictures...:thinking:
Maybe You could go to the nearest church or synagogue and ask them to show you the ten commandments....would that suffice? :fishing:

Depending on where you live many towns villages and cities have them displayed for the public...in the form of statues and monuments.

Nature.....is always telling you if only you can read the signs or at the very least listen.
I see you enjoy talking... All talk with no ability to authenticate anything. You just talk, talk...

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
I see you enjoy talking... All talk with no ability to authenticate anything. You just talk, talk...
With This technology that's all I can do text/talk or send you to where digital images are.
Until 3DDD replicators become as popular and affordable as toasters then maybe I will replicate your required answers but for now text and digital images is all that's readily available to me.

3D systems good stock to buy and hold if you are a trekkie NYSE: DDD and/or PRNT

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
With This technology that's all I can do text/talk or send you to where digital images are.
Until 3DDD replicators become as popular and affordable as toasters then maybe I will replicate your required answers but for now text and digital images is all that's readily available to me.

3D systems good stock to buy and hold if you are a trekkie NYSE: DDD and/or PRNT
Show me [your] drawing of Jesus, the [original] drawing, etc. That you have saw and or acknowledged, etc. Show what you have. Don't tell me about going to other sites. Show what you pocess! Show how you honor your Messiah. All who do ought to be able to physically identify that which you and they believe in. No words just the exact original drawing. If not, then you as others actually believe in this enity that you have no visual of. Faith just isn't good enough.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Show me [your] drawing of Jesus,
I have No drawings of Jesus

the [original] drawing, etc.
That is not in the public domain for various reasons that I have presented to you elsewhere.
In a nutshell
1. Prohibition.
2. Held in a collection - Individual or Organizational.

That you have saw and or acknowledged, etc.
Nature.

Show what you have. Don't tell me about going to other sites.
I have no such thing.

Show what you pocess!
I have....Words.

Show how you honor your Messiah.
By making the Words Flesh....I live the Ten Commandments.

All who do ought to be able to physically identify that which you and they believe in.
Conscience - Nature.

No words just the exact original drawing.
I have no such access - Not in Public Domain

If not, then you as others actually believe in this enity that you have no visual of.
The Creative Principle take many forms....Laws and processes.

Faith just isn't good enough.
Good then begin your study and work.....Being an Observer will profit you nothing in this regard.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table