Black Spirituality Religion : A Crucial Question??

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Why should i google anything?
If you are seeking the answer to your query then you must do the work.
Why would you think someone else should do your work for you?

They only will do as you do, give more talk!
This forum is a means of communication in which text(talk), is a primary means of communication.

I want to physically witness the ten commandments!
Then you must go inside yourself.

Are you understanding what I am asking? Can you show them? With out all this talk!
Google will have then on show or display...If you go to google images there will be very little text/talk.
Tell me what you see and if thats what you are looking for...they will be visible.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
If you are seeking the answer to your query then you must do the work.
Why would you think someone else should do your work for you?

This forum is a means of communication in which text(talk), is a primary means of communication.

Then you must go inside yourself.

Google will have then on show or display...If you go to google images there will be very little text/talk.
Tell me what you see and if thats what you are looking for...they will be visible.
Why are they in some place only accessible by Google? What kind of trickery is this? Such should be exposed to whereas allcan view in person, etc. It's all phony to me. Let people see and feel the real thing! You sir, still can't personally show this Observer nothing! You are as a telephone director best efforst are to direct me somehwere. I again require physical proof. You cannot do any work for me, as your whole thing is based in talk and no physical show. You can;t prove anything. Have a great day...

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
Why are they in some place only accessible by Google?
No...you can use other search engines if you like - Bing/yahoo comes to mind

What kind of trickery is this? Such should be exposed to whereas allcan view in person, etc.
No trickery just technology....making it convenient cheap and readily available in your own home it brings it to you in the form of understandable electronic/digital information.
I do not know which ones you look at...but many are housed in museum and can only be in one place at time. So to see them you must travel to each and every location and gain access or wait to see if the ever come to your neighborhood......in your lifetime.

It's all phony to me.
I know technology can be daunting.
Once we understand how to apply any technology, we no longer Believe cause we Now Know how to use it.
Proof then becomes irrelevant.

Let people see and feel the real thing! You sir, still can't personally show this Observer nothing!
What are you saying......That I must take you to or bring to you "personally" so that you can "feel and see the real thing"?
We are using this technology for a reason, what you are proposing is a very arduous, time consuming and expensive journey.
I do not see the necessity for such an adventure.
Being That YOU see the need as proof to "feel and see these things personally", then it is incumbent on YOU to make this journey happen.

You are as a telephone director best efforst are to direct me somehwere.
Telephone yes - director no. Not so much a director, but a fellow traveller sharing information in search of direction.

I again require physical proof.
Start planning and saving...it will take some time and effort on your part

You cannot do any work for me,
One must have their own experience.....I am Sharing mine.
Did you at some point offer to employ me?....if so please provide the link as proof.

as your whole thing is based in talk and no physical show.
It is the Nature of the technology we are using....in fact we are Texting not Talking
I see no need for me to undertake a "physical show".
However if you are willing and able to fund this entreprise, I will reconsider whether or not I can endure this venture.

You can;t prove anything. Have a great day...
The Proof of the pudding is in the Eating....Not Observing.
Have a great day.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Eyema say it one more time....in meme speak/talk

ThisIsNot.png

1625334506360.png

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
No...you can use other search engines if you like - Bing/yahoo comes to mind

No trickery just technology....making it convenient cheap and readily available in your own home it brings it to you in the form of understandable electronic/digital information.
I do not know which ones you look at...but many are housed in museum and can only be in one place at time. So to see them you must travel to each and every location and gain access or wait to see if the ever come to your neighborhood......in your lifetime.

I know technology can be daunting.
Once we understand how to apply any technology, we no longer Believe cause we Now Know how to use it.
Proof then becomes irrelevant.

What are you saying......That I must take you to or bring to you "personally" so that you can "feel and see the real thing"?
We are using this technology for a reason, what you are proposing is a very arduous, time consuming and expensive journey.
I do not see the necessity for such an adventure.
Being That YOU see the need as proof to "feel and see these things personally", then it is incumbent on YOU to make this journey happen.

Telephone yes - director no. Not so much a director, but a fellow traveller sharing information in search of direction.

Start planning and saving...it will take some time and effort on your part

One must have their own experience.....I am Sharing mine.
Did you at some point offer to employ me?....if so please provide the link as proof.

It is the Nature of the technology we are using....in fact we are Texting not Talking
I see no need for me to undertake a "physical show".
However if you are willing and able to fund this entreprise, I will reconsider whether or not I can endure this venture.

The Proof of the pudding is in the Eating....Not Observing.
Have a great day.
Again why are your truths hidden? Why are they not available for all humankind to see? Why should I have to use any kind of technology to physically view these commandments that should be where the entire world can view them! Yet thy are hidden, and probably not real at all! I need no directions, I need to see that which you claim your God created! Now show me the ten commandments in the real, not just pictures. Where are they outside anywhere where the average human can view them? You can't do it, right? Well why keep talking? Why again, are they [NOT] where the entire world can physically see them?

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: