Black Poetry : A credit to my race / A two edged sword Pt.1

Yet….I never perceived
Sisterly alienation
Brotherly recantation
Or family…divisions
Questions of my loyalty
Political position

Was just dag on right 2 the heart we need to stop tearing down the successful ones because they made it.

Got me preaching up in here

Very Nice Angel

many question and say others never reach back. This isn't true. can't be because I know there is you. You spoke about it in your words. Did the world hear you. Can they see you. Like that invisible ceiling. These things must break. Yet the fear is real. Wil you try and convert. There are those who are afraid of success. So they sobatoge and fail. If not themselves. Then you. Afaid of cahnge. Cause they never been there. Opening up the mind is no different from opening the heart and being willing to try. Part two. Is it time. There is work yet undone. Each of us must try and fail. To change the course of the ground swell. That swallows us all.

You are a credit. To yourself. To others. Change in you proves change itself.
No one can purchase or enter on your credits. They must invest some blood sweat and sacrifice themselves. That is the problem. Non willing to lose what they don't have. Ask anyone to give you their last. If they don't offer half. Then they know nothing of sacrifice, sharing or loss. Dooming themselves to a selfish need and desire not to venture or lose. Think back. all the sacrifice and waiting you had to do. going without. It's no diffferent, for the next man or woman. It is the teach a man to fish parable. It is the better to give than recieve parable. Both combined are awesome. The confusion is the giving. If you don't have money to give. give your time. if you don't have time to give share your mind. It's also the you can't take it with you parable also. Your works are so deep. Keep laying them on us.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back