Black Spirituality Religion : A comprehensive analysis of all the religions to show their unity

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Apr 14, 2006.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    A comprehensive analysis of all the religions to show their unity

The spiritual knowledge should come directly from the Lord. If He sends His messenger, the messenger is not capable of delivering all the points as told by the Lord and is also incapable of explaining in excellent manner as explained by the Lord. Therefore, the knowledge delivered by the messenger is not as excellent as delivered by the Lord directly. This is the main reason for the Lord to enter the human body to preach the divine knowledge. But if the Lord in human body declares that He is the Lord directly speaking, people become jealous because they think the human incarnation as human being only, since they always see the external body only. They misunderstand that the human being is claiming himself as God.

They cannot tolerate this due to their inherent jealousy and egoism towards the co-human beings. To solve this problem of majority of the people, the human incarnation has to say that He is only the messenger of God. Prophet Mohammad was really the human incarnation. But he never claimed himself as God due to this problem of majority. He said that He was only the messenger of God and that Q'ran was massage of God. Therefore, this Holy Scripture belongs to the angle of majority. The devotees who can realise the human incarnation are always very few only. To this minority the prophet can personally say that he is God or at least he is son of God. The message to minority need not be recorded, which can be orally delivered in person. Thus, Q'ran is a scripture for the majority. On the other hand Gita was the scripture of extreme minority, since Gita was told to Arjuna only.

In Gita, Krishna told that He is the Lord. Here you must realize that the Lord is speaking through the human body of Krishna. In between the Q'ran and Gita lies Bible. Jesus told that He is the messenger of the God, which is the message for the majority. He also told that He is God, which is the message for extreme minority. In between lies the minority for which He said that He is Son of God. Thus, Bible is the message covering all the three phases of public, which are majority, minority and extreme minority. As we pass from one end to the other end in the above order, the egoism and jealousy reduce from 100 to 50 to 0.

For majority dualism (Dvaita), for minority (Visista Advaita) and for extreme minority monism (Advaita) are preached by the human incarnation. Thus, in Christianity and Hinduism you can find all the three concepts. But in Islam you can find only Dvaita. You should not mistake that Islam is incomplete due to absence of the other two concepts. The merit in Islam is that no human being can claim himself as God and thus there is no danger of false human incarnation. But in Hinduism and Christianity there is always danger of fraud human incarnations. Again you should not criticize Hinduism and Christianity due to this danger. Assuming the possibility of danger of accident, will you avoid journey by bus or train or aeroplane? Thus, the positive and negative angles must be understood according to the context. However, in Christianity also, the danger is avoided because the Christians do not accept any other human incarnation as God except Jesus. Hinduism accepts every human incarnation as God. Thus, you can pass from Islam to Christianity to Hinduism.

There is no danger in Islam and Christianity. In Islam no human incarnation is accepted. This is extremity to avoid the danger. In Christianity Jesus was accepted as human incarnation but no other human incarnation was accepted to avoid the danger of exploitation of fraud human incarnations. Thus, in Islam the concept was not admitted. In Christianity the concept was admitted but was limited to Jesus only to avoid the danger. In Christianity the statement “Jesus will come again” completes the concept because it indicates that the human incarnation is again possible. Thus, the concept is completed in Bible. But by believing that Jesus comes only at the end of this creation, all the other human incarnations till the end are rejected.

Thus, the concept is completed in theory but not completed in practical. In Hinduism the concept is completed in theory as well as in practical. Gita says that Krishna will come again and again whenever it is necessary (Yadayadahi..). This means that the human incarnation will come again and again in several places and in several religions in even one human generation, because there is necessity for such facility. Thus, in Hinduism the concept is completed in theory and practical, but the danger is always full.

Thus, Hinduism recognises several human incarnations of Lord Datta (Krishna) as in the case of Sri Pada Vallabha, Sri Narasimha Saraswati, Sri Akkalkota Maharaj, Sri Sai Baba, etc. Hinduism recognises Buddha also as the human incarnation. Broad minded Hinduism recognises even Jesus, Mohammad, Mahaveer etc., also as human incarnations born in different religions. The universal spirituality is such broad minded Hinduism which is the broad minded Christianity, the broad minded Islam, the broad minded Buddhism and broad minded science. The Universal Spirituality contradicts and is prepared to argue with all religions limited with conservatism, provided these religions are prepared to accept the truth with open mind. The science with conservatism is atheism. When you realize all the three religions, namely Hinduism, Christianity and Islam, you will achieve the total concept, which is the universal spirituality. All the religions are different angles of the same central concept. You must observe the centre through all the angles from all the sides. Then only you can realise the total comprehensive central concept. Now you must see through the angles of Buddhism and science also.

Buddhism speaks about the God present in the human incarnation by keeping silent about God. Silence means that God is beyond words and imagination. It does not indicate the absence of God. Buddhism is misunderstood as atheism. The time wheel (Kala Chakra) and the revolving bright wheel (Sudarsana Chakra) indicate that the time is constantly moving and that you will meet the death certainly one day or other. It indicates that you should hurry in detaching yourself from the world and that you should attach to the Lord as early possible.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

2. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    So Called White Suprimacy is the "Worst" thing in the "Known Univirse"*

Hotep

In the words of Dr.Neely Fuller..."White Superimacy is the worst "thing" in the known univise". The earths origenal people were cought "Off-Guard" by a open and natural "Enemy" and history speaks for it self. When ever falsehoods are mixed in with the truth...it is corrupt and there is 'No' redeeming value in it what so ever. It is not unknown that the so-called (sanctified racism) religions (croud control) are all fabrication, pleagerizations, distortions (human propagandia) and out right "Lies"! The "only" people to prosper, advance, become more than wealthy...is the "indoeuropeans"...through their own creations of so-called western religions..."All" of them. The origenal so-called "Black people" of the earth have "only" suffered under the system of white superimacy called "Religion"...and in every case through out history it has brought only "Slavery...Suffering and Death" by the "owners" of these so-called sanctified racist religions. Every time a prophet "was" sent to so-called whites...they killed them in one way or an other. Today there are "no" more (prophets) coming to any of you as prophet Muhammad told you all that he is the last. Your time is up! And no matter what evil and wicked plans you have to distroy the "Earth" because you can't have it...you will not be the least successful and you "will" reap what you have sown as this is the "Natural Order of Things". No amount of confusing words of illusion...fear and intemidation by you (indoeuopeans) will even make a ripple before you are utterly distroyed. You'v had your time and we know you now...as things will return to what the "Creator" has plan and 'Nothing' will you take with you.

Ase`

Note: yes it is true that all of the worlds so calld big three religions are the same to binifit the same (indoeuropeans) ware ever thay are found and put the (origenal pople) so called African at the bottom ware ever they are found...under the system of sanctified racist white superimacy. It is all false docterins and there is no redeeming value in them what so ever...follow them and continue to be "Lost"!

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    OHM: Shanti, Shanti, Shanti...

This is an awesome thread.

I think it will wholly benefit us as a people, when we begin to see the tether that binds all the various religious and spiritual systems together......Not only for its own sake, but also for ours, as the recognition that all these systems originated from the same place: WITHIN US.

This will be the beginning of the drawing of us all together as a unified people.

PEACE

4. Bisabee

Bisabee Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    It seems that some are saying that belief in the tenets of Christianity, Islam, and so on is a bad thing. Then others are connecting the belief in these religions with our continued oppression. I’m wondering whether someone can explain briefly what is the connection between the belief in the religions and the oppression—if there is a connection.

I’m asking this because I don’t see anything wrong with believing in the tenets of a religion. Isn’t it what you do or don’t do with the belief that either helps you or hurts you?

5. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I also wondered about this myself but this is a major issue with religions:
    Yesterday my step- grandfather who is christian saw my metu-neter book in the back seat of my car.
    He peaked in it but he didn't know I saw him.
    He said the bible is the only truth.
    I asked him do you believe everything in it?
    He said yes!
    Then he started qouting scriptures.
    He said I will pray for you
    I said no I'll pray for you.
    He thinks any religion that is not christian is wrong and they are basically going to burn in hell.
    Now I am not judging but he went back to church for the first time in years.
    He studies the bible every day, the king james and the promise.
    What gets me is his heart is wicked and trust me it is!
    But he thinks because he studies the bible and knows the word that God will take him to heaven.
    He literally shut me up everytime !
    I am not stating that you shouldn't place value on your beliefs, but do not believe everything that you hear and don't doubt things you truly have no knowledge of based on false wisdom.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Well,. I'm not exactly known for being succinct, but I'll give it a whirl:

All religions have a psychology attached to them. That psychology differs from religion to religion, and usually it can only be quantified when one takes a step back from the religion (as a believer) and begins to critique from a non-biased view.

And it's that psychology that can either be liberating or oppressive, depending on several factors:

*How did a person come to have this religion in the first place? Where did it come from? Who gave it to them?

*What is the theme of the particular religion? Is it about "Salvation"? "Enlightenment"? "Discipline"?

*How does the tenets of the religion affect one's daily life?

Therein can you identify the oppressive aspects of a religion, from a psychological perspective.

Actually, the issue lies in "BELIEVING".

There are 2 aspects of religious/spiritual/philosophical development:

Esoteric, and Exoteric.

EXTOERIC:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exotericism

This description wholly defines The 3 world major religions: JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY, and ISLAM--at least, in their most common, "orthodox" aspects.

However, each of these 3 religions have esoteric counterparts.

However, it's important to understand what ESOTERIC spiruality is.

ESOTERIC:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric
    As mentioned here, the 3 counterparts to the 3 Major religions are:

QABBALAH = JUDAISM

GNOSTICISM = CHRISTIANITY

SUFI = ISLAM

There are 2 ironic points to these Esoteric aspects:

#1) All 3 aspects were what the systems' respective founders originally taught, in opposition to the mindless "BELIEVING" that the current masses do.

#2) The terms for these 3 systems, etymologically, mean "To Retain", To Know", and "To Seek Wisdom" respectively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosis
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufi#Etymology
    Notice here, that for none of these terms or the systems that they are used to define, the word BELIEVE or FAITH plays absolutely no part in them, For that is not their theme.

They are, however, the themes of exoteric religions, and deliberately so. Those who impress these Belief/Faith riddled systems on an unlearnt and unsuspecting masses, do so out of means to control us, and prevent us from reaching our true Divine nature.

Above all, we must remember that it is not GOD that creates religion, but Man. And any and everything that Man creates, has a resonance of his psychological imprint upon it.

Well, it looks like I failed at giving you a brief explanation, :eek:oops: but hopefully this will suffice just the same.

PEACE

7. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    You posted this, before I could finish typing mine. Ironic, that you basically said the very same thing that I did: Knowledge before Belief.

PEACE

8. Bisabee

Ratings:
    +6
    I think the problem comes in when people try to put down other peoples' beliefs. I think that all beliefs are equal because they're all beliefs. He may be able to shut you up, but he can't change your beliefs by shutting your mouth.

I don't think that a belief is any good unless it empowers, soothes, or benefits the person in some way. This is why each person should be allowed to choose their belief when they get grown. Maybe your grandfather doesn't understand or care how your belief empowers you and you may not understand how his beliefs empower or benefit him. You say his heart is wicked. Maybe this is why he studies the bible. He may be trying to change his heart.

9. Bisabee

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks. You were brief enough. :coffee:

I'm more esoterically driven by nature, all my life trying to look past the facades of people or systems. My relationship is with GOD and not the exoteric of any religious system.

Yes, I'm very aware of how religious and other systems are created by humans to control others, and only benefit the few or the group who impose them. I've had problems understanding though how some people can be so gullible as to believe the amount of hype they do, especially when it doesn't benefit them. Understand that I'm not judging anyone. I realize this lack of understanding is a weakness on my part but I'm still trying to understand the sheer amount of gullibility. Being able to see behind the gullibility is one of the lessons I have to learn. I know I'm also gullible in some ways but I also know there are many ways to look at anything. So for me, the issue is whether I'm empowered or benefitted by any belief I have. If it doesn't do this for me, I can throw it away real fast.

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    As stated, Knowledge is key to this and any dilemma.....

One of the things that will perhaps help, is knowing that humanity was not always this gullible. As we are divine beings, part of our divinity lies with our level of curiosity.

The Divine Creator that dwells within us, created us with the means of self-discovery; a way to connect the Creator with the Creation. Whenever we learn a new thing (KNOWLEDGE), this learning experience takes us that much closer to the Divine, and unlocks just a little more of the Divine gifts that the Creator instilled within us, that at present lie dormant within us.

What if the pentultimate means of learning knowledge was through telepathy? What if the penultimate means of mastering our external environment was by way ot telekinesis?

We talk about "Prophets" and "Sages" having these abilities, yet what is in them is within us all. They are only special, because they have unlocked these and other abilities.

Gullibality goes away, with true enlightenment. We are only this way, because we have been deceived into becoming so.

PEACE