Black People : A Closer Look At Injustice

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Nov 15, 2003.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
  3. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
  4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    " Bennett Gershman, a law professor at Pace University in White Plains, N.Y., has written extensively about misconduct by prosecutors and calls it a "serious cancer in our system of justice."

"There is no check on prosecutorial misconduct except for the prosecutor's own attitudes and beliefs and inner morality," he said. "

===============
    Very good looking out. This whole system is falling apart. The rooster is coming home, as Malcolm said. I can't wait until it crows. WAKE UP AMERICA.... I was thinking as black americans we are rarely fooled by the cloak and dagger tactics pulled by the justice system. The moves and lies delivered by politicians from the White House on through Congress. From the days of Slavery, to what we know from the genocide pulled on the Native American. We were there. Ours eyes have seen the truth. Wrapped up in a lie. One of the problems they have against us is they know we have seen them at their best, and in every case of their worse. It is like having a conscience. Standing in your living room... if you took it in, or gave it an opportunity. It ( black americans ) would make changes. In you and in what has and is still taking place. We could shed some light into dark places. We have that ability. I have often thought if America wanted to undertake a course. They should consult Black America... and pick up their conscience at the door.

These cases of misconduct come very close to home for me. My matter is a civil matter. Still undue influence and coercion played a great part in my case outcome. I complained to the state bar, and they down played the allegation for two reasons. First they were down sizing.

The bar contains lawyers policing lawyers. A member in good standing is an attorney that has paid his dues.

Another reason they didn't pursue my allegation is they police themselves.

Crooks watching and monitoring crooks play the same game. They protect each other... Because if needed they want this same protection when they mess up. And they all know they will!

5. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Hodee wrote:Very good looking out. This whole system is falling apart. The rooster is coming home, as Malcolm said. I can't wait until it crows. WAKE UP AMERICA.... I was thinking as black americans we are rarely fooled by the cloak and dagger tactics pulled by the justice system.

I agree 1000%! I have been involved in several civil lawsuits and the corruption goes to the very core of this EVIL culture. There are VERY few exceptions in this wicked system of things.

:bazooka:EVIL