Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Kim Jong Un is using the very same model his father used when his intelligence services inserted disinformation into the global intelligence network to see where their probe surfaces and who in their inner circle starts showing up to preplanned meeting late if at all. Properly applied torture can loosen even the tightest lips of those suspect to endanger his longevity. The deaths of even members of his immediate family is proof of that. His father spooled that model up from The Nazi spymasters Martin Bormann, Heinrich Himmler and Joachim Von Ribbontrop after he overthrew Japanese rule in 1945. Kim perfected it and that's why he is going to die of old age like his father. As of tonight America has no stage one nuclear retaliatory assets (B-52, B-2) the B1B Lancers were rendered non nuclear in 1995 to comply with "START One" but would be used in conventional retaliation with great fury in The Pacific Rim in the event kim get's overly rambunctious, the Ohio's don't count as Stratcomm designated them as first strike assets and would lose their stealth advantage in a retaliatory counterforce strike. irregardless of the rhetoric and saber rattling no nuclear capable country relishes a "no win" nuclear conflict.

Haven't heard from Kim for a while. He is suppose to shoot off a missile supposedly on Oct 10th.

Have you noticed how everybody to the last man was smiling, and clapping for joy around Kim Jong Un, and now…every man to the last is super serious wearing the same face around him. There was no man way to the back carrying a little sign that says, "I protest."

Hey willa, are you still a Republican after Corker's latest statements/comments? Or, are you just for Trump?

Sen. Corker Calls White House ‘Adult Day Care Center’ After Trump Attack
Yahoo View•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-corker-calls-white-house-153142462.html

GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'

Nick Visser
HuffPost•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-bob-corker-says-021307375.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_02

Hey willa, are you still a Republican after Corker's latest statements/comments? Or, are you just for Trump?

Sen. Corker Calls White House ‘Adult Day Care Center’ After Trump Attack
Yahoo View•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-corker-calls-white-house-153142462.html

GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'

Nick Visser
HuffPost•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-bob-corker-says-021307375.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_02

:qqb023: Hello. I'm at the horse races betting on Trump to actually do a good job. I think he is not a smooth politician. He is a citizen President. Which makes him vulnerable when speaking. However, just when I think he's gone and done it now with something he said, it turns out what he said or did has a decent value to it. Firing Comey comes to mind. It turns out Comey was fixing Hillary's e-mail problems so she didn't have to answer for them.

I like the strong man at the gate. I think we should have protected borders. Europe is having to pay dearly with ISIS type attacks, because of those radical sorts who have come over their borders into their countries unveted. They do not assimilate and run their own courts based on Sheri-a Law.
Our Stock Market has soared record breaking. That is prosperity for everyone.

Kim Jong Un knows what will happen if they lob a missile at us. He's being quiet. There are consequences now for anyone who decides Death to America! When comparing Hillary to Trump, my money is on Trump. I know that he will rub some people the wrong way. I'm fine with that for now. He is dedicated to keeping his campaign promises. How many Presidents do that?

:qqb023: Hello. I'm at the horse races betting on Trump to actually do a good job. I think he is not a smooth politician. He is a citizen President. Which makes him vulnerable when speaking. However, just when I think he's gone and done it now with something he said, it turns out what he said or did has a decent value to it ...

Okay, but what about Trump's and Gen. Kelly's recent disrespect to the Gold Star widow, Myeshia Johnson, and the family of fallen Gold Star soldier, La David Johnson? And both gentlemen lying on Congresswoman Wilson ...

Are you stunned, has he done it now willa?

Okay, but what about Trump's and Gen. Kelly's recent disrespect to the Gold Star widow, Myeshia Johnson, and the family of fallen Gold Star soldier, La David Johnson? And both gentlemen lying on Congresswoman Wilson ...

Are you stunned, has he done it now willa?

You mean because one of his sentences, "Your son chose to join the military, something he wanted to do and I suppose knowing this still hurts."

Of corse it does! There is nothing anyone can say at a time like this. This is a good example of him trying to do something good and falling all over his tongue. General Kelly advised him not to make that call. Maybe that was because he feared Trump might trip over his words again. I look at it as intent. I think his intent was sympathetically sorry.

I actually know what it is to lose a child. There is no consoling. I tried to stand there and understand that people only meant to comfort me.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back