Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Kim Jong Un is using the very same model his father used when his intelligence services inserted disinformation into the global intelligence network to see where their probe surfaces and who in their inner circle starts showing up to preplanned meeting late if at all. Properly applied torture can loosen even the tightest lips of those suspect to endanger his longevity. The deaths of even members of his immediate family is proof of that. His father spooled that model up from The Nazi spymasters Martin Bormann, Heinrich Himmler and Joachim Von Ribbontrop after he overthrew Japanese rule in 1945. Kim perfected it and that's why he is going to die of old age like his father. As of tonight America has no stage one nuclear retaliatory assets (B-52, B-2) the B1B Lancers were rendered non nuclear in 1995 to comply with "START One" but would be used in conventional retaliation with great fury in The Pacific Rim in the event kim get's overly rambunctious, the Ohio's don't count as Stratcomm designated them as first strike assets and would lose their stealth advantage in a retaliatory counterforce strike. irregardless of the rhetoric and saber rattling no nuclear capable country relishes a "no win" nuclear conflict.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Haven't heard from Kim for a while. He is suppose to shoot off a missile supposedly on Oct 10th.

Have you noticed how everybody to the last man was smiling, and clapping for joy around Kim Jong Un, and now…every man to the last is super serious wearing the same face around him. There was no man way to the back carrying a little sign that says, "I protest."

Hey willa, are you still a Republican after Corker's latest statements/comments? Or, are you just for Trump?

Sen. Corker Calls White House ‘Adult Day Care Center’ After Trump Attack
Yahoo View•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-corker-calls-white-house-153142462.html

GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'

Nick Visser
HuffPost•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-bob-corker-says-021307375.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_02

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Hey willa, are you still a Republican after Corker's latest statements/comments? Or, are you just for Trump?

Sen. Corker Calls White House ‘Adult Day Care Center’ After Trump Attack
Yahoo View•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-corker-calls-white-house-153142462.html

GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'

Nick Visser
HuffPost•October 8, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-bob-corker-says-021307375.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_02

:qqb023: Hello. I'm at the horse races betting on Trump to actually do a good job. I think he is not a smooth politician. He is a citizen President. Which makes him vulnerable when speaking. However, just when I think he's gone and done it now with something he said, it turns out what he said or did has a decent value to it. Firing Comey comes to mind. It turns out Comey was fixing Hillary's e-mail problems so she didn't have to answer for them.

I like the strong man at the gate. I think we should have protected borders. Europe is having to pay dearly with ISIS type attacks, because of those radical sorts who have come over their borders into their countries unveted. They do not assimilate and run their own courts based on Sheri-a Law.
Our Stock Market has soared record breaking. That is prosperity for everyone.

Kim Jong Un knows what will happen if they lob a missile at us. He's being quiet. There are consequences now for anyone who decides Death to America! When comparing Hillary to Trump, my money is on Trump. I know that he will rub some people the wrong way. I'm fine with that for now. He is dedicated to keeping his campaign promises. How many Presidents do that?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:qqb023: Hello. I'm at the horse races betting on Trump to actually do a good job. I think he is not a smooth politician. He is a citizen President. Which makes him vulnerable when speaking. However, just when I think he's gone and done it now with something he said, it turns out what he said or did has a decent value to it ...

Okay, but what about Trump's and Gen. Kelly's recent disrespect to the Gold Star widow, Myeshia Johnson, and the family of fallen Gold Star soldier, La David Johnson? And both gentlemen lying on Congresswoman Wilson ...

Are you stunned, has he done it now willa?

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Okay, but what about Trump's and Gen. Kelly's recent disrespect to the Gold Star widow, Myeshia Johnson, and the family of fallen Gold Star soldier, La David Johnson? And both gentlemen lying on Congresswoman Wilson ...

Are you stunned, has he done it now willa?

You mean because one of his sentences, "Your son chose to join the military, something he wanted to do and I suppose knowing this still hurts."

Of corse it does! There is nothing anyone can say at a time like this. This is a good example of him trying to do something good and falling all over his tongue. General Kelly advised him not to make that call. Maybe that was because he feared Trump might trip over his words again. I look at it as intent. I think his intent was sympathetically sorry.

I actually know what it is to lose a child. There is no consoling. I tried to stand there and understand that people only meant to comfort me.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
chuck Support : Please Can And Will The Moderators Make Clear The Intents/Purposes Of Various Forums? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
TotalView Black Poetry : sound in the clouds playing so clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
SAMURAI36 Black Short Stories : So Just To Be Clear... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
noor100 Black Muslims : The Clear Quran Islam Study Group 14
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat (Orginal Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret African American History Culture : New evidence could clear 14-year-old executed by South Carolina African American History Culture 4
S Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Suggestion; a Clear Ddefinition of Hate Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Black People In America Is A Clear Indication Of The Lack Of High qual Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
W Black Poetry : Unknown Cause, But Clear Effect… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IN CLEAR BLACK AND WHITE Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Record Is Clear, The Lie is Murky Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Move To clear Garvey Name Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black People : It's clear Bloomberg just didn't get it Black People Open Forum 2
L Black Poetry : He was clear..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : It's (un)Clear To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : clear my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : can't see clear but i'm still here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black Poetry : Clear Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
T Black Poetry : clear path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : i need to clear my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : loud and clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Fireman Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Liberty African American History Culture : Historic African-American Lincoln Cemetery faces a tangled present and uncertain future African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : For Some African-Americans, Efforts To #BuyBlack Present Challenges Black Money Business Jobs 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar Black Entertainment 38
chuck Black People Politics : how shall we respond to our present challenges Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY: FROM EMANCIPATION TO THE PRESENT OldSoul 1
chuck Black People : Detroit's Present: Black America's Future? Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 African American History Culture : OUR STORY (Past, Present, Future): An Historical/Spiritual Journey African American History Culture 479
Clyde C Coger Jr Rwanda : Rwanda remembered: Samantha Power reconciles past and present on genocide anniversary Rwanda 11
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : "YOU CANNOT REFLECT And PROJECT THAT WHICH IS NOT PRESENT" Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People : Detroit's Present Fate And The Future Of American Democracy? Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Our 16th Birthday Present --- Destee.TV --- Our Own Television Station !!!! Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black People : Guess What Our 16th Birthday Present is - and Win a Year of Premium Membership - 24 HOUR CONTEST !! Black People Open Forum 116
chuck Black People : Our Present: Their Future? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Black Folk Gett'n Outrageous - Daring to Present Diverse Opinions On Stuff! Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Science and Technology : Do Maggots Just Show Up - Without Flies Being Present? Science and Technology 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : Trouble In Syria In The Past & Present~the Canaanite Phoenicians...confusion Chevron Dove 2
noor100 Black Muslims : African American Muslim Presence From Early New York To The Present Islam Study Group 2
Ankhur Libya : The present Fate of Black Libyans Libya 0