Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Tapachula Mexico is dealing with immigration problems. South American people are coming through their borders overwhelming their region, defecating in the streets and creating such chaos that the citizens are afraid to go out into the streets. There is hunger and desperation in Venezuela and a collapse of government. This is what happens when sovereign countries fall. People run and it becomes too great a problem for other nations, as demonstrated by Syrian people running across borders. France has more than what is security for them, Germany has the same problem. Famine in Samolia not due to weather, but due to factions through people.

When the government fails to keep the people in an environment where jobs are being created, from businesses large and small. And there is no peace within the people for each other, so that produce can flourish within markets. So that the schools are divided up students against students, and where freedom of speech is not for all people, and is disrespected, then the people together with their nation will not prosper.

Do you suppose that wealth has nothing to do with the nation. …that the wealth of a nation is not coexistent with the wealth of the people?

So when Elizabetn Warren gives a college graduation speech dissing wealth of any kind to the innocent and impressive minds of the young new generation about to go out into the world, do we really want to strive for simple mediocrity, or exile a great corporation within our country, because we don't want the jobs, we don't want the cheaper product they can make on mass, we don't want the schools, charities, and hospitals the corporations build, (McDonalds etc.). Shall we say, back up, don't be so ambitious, our model should be less? Will millions ever come my way. I never believed so, but I thought maybe... I want wealthy people in my society. In Elizabeth Warren's America we will be sent to the budget burger, modest shoes from…from… guess what all the cheap but good looking shoes are made by the corporations. I can afford them! I don't have to wear saddle oxfords!

Question: Does anyone think that North Korea's "Dear Leader," Kim Yong (sp?) can be reasoned with? He's not listening to China who supposedly is helping Kim. He laughs in the face of China who is trying to reign him in, and ignores them. So now that he successfully launched a longest range missile, range of 2500 miles to carry a nuclear war head, he's laughing in our face. The point is Kim is a big kid with war toys and can hardly wait to use them. It is his goal to dominate the world, by nuclear missiles. It is said that if nations come against him, and he sees he is losing, he has vowed to take every nation with him. Report on TV. But the fact is, he is going to start a war anyway by missiles. There is no choice.

Second point our military has been trimmed down and trimmed down until we have an under funded supply of up to date crafts for a serious and sustained military, not equal to everyone else who has been building up and building up within belligerent nations against us. So now we have an administration who recognizes that and is seeking to resolve it. Last report, not enough bombs since Syria. That was just since one Syrian runway bombing and a few recent bombings on terrorist strongholds. How safe do you feel with that knowledge, and do you support modernizing our military in respect to what the rest of the haters against us are striving to get or already have in weapons in navy and air?

A report yesterday on news by a military administrator: "Our military has been decimated over the last few years. We are flying pieces and parts in our airplanes; that includes the Navy."

Just a thought. Everyone has had an enemy somewhere in their life. With me it was usually a girl somewhere in 6th to eighth grade. I remember a movie where the enemy was without the fortress, and one guy says, "No. We don't have to fight. These people are misunderstood all we have to do is look the other way. Give them what they want! There will be no war." A hundred fifty billion dollars to Iran, is one good example, or twenty percent of our uranium to Russia, the stuff bombs are made of. And simply walking by the boy who was throwing rocks at me. Since it didn't stop, I picked one up and threw my own and hit him in the back. He later told me he was just trying to get my attention. He did. Americans keep going to North Korea. Are they nuts? Kim has 16 foreign prisoners now. I don't know if they all are Americans.

Back to my story. So the guy who didn't think preparing for a shoot out behind walls was the necessary thing to do, decided to walk through the door and declare peace to the misunderstood enemy. He didn't have cash, and he didn't have anything to trade with, but he did have a philosophy of not being worried about his security, because that is what prevented wars. As soon as he stepped out waving a flag of peace, three shots rang out and splintered through the door. The moral of this story: haters gonna hate. People who are testing their nuclear missiles aren't kidding. People who yell death to America aren't kidding. People who are fake and power mongers, are fake still. People who build islands for war, are expecting to go to war.

Most of you by what you say lean to left wing liberal ideologies. Correct? So then, how do you feel about the way the world has changed, how murder is the new norm, and everybody from radical foreign countries are invited to sit at your picnic table? Especially if they bring with them their contempt for women, for democracy, for human rights? However, they want your potato salad, burger, and corn on the cob. Some of them, polls say 51%, don't want your culture, so after they eat your potato salad then want to blow up your picnic table.

Ask yourself a question: The most predominate wanting to come in by the hundred thousands or so called refugees these days are from the Middle East. Why do I say, "so called"? Because there are other Semite States. Arabia won't take them. Why not? Because there will begin to be picnic tables blown up in that country. They know this well.

That goes for the other Mid. East States as well. Plus the Sunnis don't want the Shiite. They are the same Semite blood but there is a tribal class division, the one being better than the other in their own bigoted minds. The Shiite feel the same way against the Sunni.

So here is the first question. If, the Sunni and Shiite are bigoted against each other being blood kin with a difference of a tribe, once they get into the foreign country, let's say the USA, how will you suppose these people will assimilate into our culture? A good example is the British can't get their M.E. refugees to assimilate as citizens. We have a smaller like example in the states. There is a No Drive zone with them. People and police just leave them to themselves, BECAUSE they aren't accepting of that host nation's laws and generous culture.

France and Germany go in with guns if there is trouble in those zones. They have become huge problems that are like a foreign fish in a national lake that begins eating up the native species.

If the Middle East States won't take in their own kin and there is plenty, plenty of room then what should be expected from western democracies? And, it has been demonstrated that haters are part with them and bombers come in with them as well.

So here is the main question: You are willing to invite bombers and haters into this country without question or sovereign borders? Just open the doors and line up the picnic tables?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back