Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Apr 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +353
    Guess what happened? I was driving through a nice neighborhood, a pickup was stopped in the middle of the street and there were hispanic men in their twenties in the street just looking at each other. I was trying to figure out how to drive around them. Then they started pounding on each other. There was a pathway through the middle of them, so I took it.

That was a first time to see anything like that for me. That brought up questions regarding gangs: Those guys were using energy to do what? Is there something else if they had worked together they could have made a positive result? Work together to do something for kids and poor? Instead they waist time to hurt.

There is a really bad Columbian gang, criminal in their activity. And don't gangs tend to oppress grandma and by standers, innocent people? And don't they bully the kids into joining or get punched up?

Trump wants to break up gangs. For instance, send the Columbian gang back to Columbia, etc.. Put other gang members to work for being a gang. They can paint fences, fill potholes, community stuff. Are you for that or against it?

2. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +353
    So, nobody is against breaking up gangs. I agree with you. It is better for freedom of a community.

Next, a few days ago there was a peaceful anti-sheria protest in Seattle. Those who are for Sheri-a law came in, masked, and beat up a constitutional right to protest. Freedom? No. It was a demonstration on how to lose your liberty and from who.

That was the best public demonstrators of all, because it plainly showed to human rights and basic liberty an example of open borders. Remember we should always check what is happening around us with the "freedom" litmus paper. If there is any action that attacks our Constitution and Civil Rights for individuals, we are under attack to become enslaved a little at a time until completely.

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +353
    Oh, Putin is so sensitive to the plight of others, so big hearted…He said publicly that ex Director Comey will be "given asylum in Russia." He "wants Comey to know that," because Putin is the friend of the misjudged and fired.

What a great guy. He has no ulterior motives for influencing division in the U.S.. Pretty soon he will be a real Hero.

Now President Putin can sit back and lick his wolf teeth and stuff a couple more aces up his sleeve. He is having a giggle at all this Russia controversy over here, and he is playing it up full orchestra. He actually had an amused smile on his face when he said that. That's the first time I've seen any smile on him. It actually gave him a very pleasant appearance... while the hair (delicate, not at all noticeable - teehee) on the back of my neck was standing up.

4. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +353
    So what have we got to worry about?! Russia is getting pushy with their fighter planes. We had to run one off before, daring us in a legal zone for international air traffic. Also they are aggressive with their navy vessels, challenging us by moving up at us fast, as if they are going to strike at us. Remember, Putin knows what's going on with that.

So now we shot down one of their fighter aircraft, for bombing our U.S. backed M.E. army - true freedom fighters. They are over there near Racca, fighting ISIS. It's fight or be murdered en mass or enslaved.

So now Putin is saying they for now on are going to "target" our ally guys.
    Should we be loyal or let Russia kill the army that is fighting with our agreement together to end ISIS.

Does anyone think that we are headed for a world war, not because that is what we want, but because of verbal threats, posturing, and actual strikes against humanity and also now us?!

Add to that, this is the calendar seventh millennium, scripturally, where Gog Identified as Russia, and Maygog those who fight with Russia are the main characters in a war where it will take years to build war zones back up again to peace time beauty.