Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, Apr 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    Guess what happened? I was driving through a nice neighborhood, a pickup was stopped in the middle of the street and there were hispanic men in their twenties in the street just looking at each other. I was trying to figure out how to drive around them. Then they started pounding on each other. There was a pathway through the middle of them, so I took it.

That was a first time to see anything like that for me. That brought up questions regarding gangs: Those guys were using energy to do what? Is there something else if they had worked together they could have made a positive result? Work together to do something for kids and poor? Instead they waist time to hurt.

There is a really bad Columbian gang, criminal in their activity. And don't gangs tend to oppress grandma and by standers, innocent people? And don't they bully the kids into joining or get punched up?

Trump wants to break up gangs. For instance, send the Columbian gang back to Columbia, etc.. Put other gang members to work for being a gang. They can paint fences, fill potholes, community stuff. Are you for that or against it?

2. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    So, nobody is against Trump's breaking up gangs. I agree with you. It is better for freedom of a community.

Next, a few days ago there was a peaceful anti-sheria protest in Seattle. Those who are for Sheri-a law came in, masked, and beat up a constitutional right to protest. Freedom? No. It was a demonstration on how to lose your liberty and from who.

That was the best public demonstrators of all, because it plainly showed to human rights and basic liberty an example of open borders. Remember we should always check what is happening around us with the "freedom" litmus paper. If there is any action that attacks our Constitution and Civil Rights for individuals, we are under attack to become enslaved a little at a time until completely.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 12:09 PM
  3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    Oh, Putin is so sensitive to the plight of others, so big hearted…He said publicly that ex Director Comey will be "given asylum in Russia." He "wants Comey to know that," because Putin is the friend of the misjudged and fired.

What a great guy. He has no ulterior motives for influencing division in the U.S.. Pretty soon he will be a real Hero.

Now President Putin can sit back and lick his wolf teeth and stuff a couple more aces up his sleeve. He is having a giggle at all this Russia controversy over here, and he is playing it up full orchestra. He actually had an amused smile on his face when he said that. That's the first time I've seen any smile on him. It actually gave him a very pleasant appearance... while the hair (delicate, not at all noticeable - teehee) on the back of my neck was standing up.

4. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    What have we got to worry about?! Russia is getting pushy with their fighter planes. We had to run one off before, daring us in a legal zone for international air traffic. Also they are aggressive with their navy vessels, challenging us by moving up at us fast, as if they are going to strike at us. Remember, Putin knows what's going on with that.

We shot down one of their fighter aircraft, for bombing our U.S. backed M.E. army - true freedom fighters. They are over there near Racca, fighting ISIS. It's fight or be murdered en mass or enslaved.

Putin is saying they for now on are going to "target" our ally guys.
    Should we be loyal or let Russia kill the army that is fighting with our agreement together to end ISIS.

Does anyone think that we are headed for a world war, not because that is what we want, but because of verbal threats, posturing, and actual strikes against humanity and also now including us?!

Add to that, this is the calendar seventh millennium, scripturally, where Gog Identified as Russia, and Maygog those who fight with Russia are the main characters in a war where it will take years to build war zones back up again to peace time beauty.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 12:13 PM
  5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    What is this world coming to? California and Oregon with their KINDNESS Assisted Suicide offering relief to the suffering. Doesn't that sound so thoughtful. We put suffering pets down. Why can't we help suffering people, right?

Did anyone believe there'd be any danger, any slippery slope to this? My worry was that somebody would put down poor ol' Aunt Mabel, being a touch senile, maybe but otherwise healthy. It gets her out of the way. There was a woman who'd been in a coma for twenty years from an accident when she was a teen, and then she woke up with the ability to talk. Her parents were so grateful. She thought she was still 17.

Remember when the husband of a paralyzed woman who would once in a while show signs to say something decided that she would be better off taking her off the life support? He did that, but then he ordered that she get no water or food. One may say, okay take her off the life support and let her die naturally, but denying even water and food. What about keeping one at least comfortable.

My mother was dying and hospice said no point in giving her anything like water, she couldn't chew food. I took a straw stuck it into a water glass and put my finger over the top to hold the water in the straw. I dripped it into her mouth. She swallowed. I did the same with Ensure, a drink of vitamins and protein. She swallowed. I got a call. She had passed away. Fine, but she was hydrated and had some nourishment to comfortably pass through. Why do I talk about this?

Because there are two Insurance companies who are now in California and Oregon refusing to insure people who need "curative" procedures and they are instead encouraging ASSISTED SUICIDE.

6. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    So what do you think? If we said, "Please mister North Korean President Un, don't strike Alaska with your nuclear warhead missile which would wipe out three or four or more states." Would he say, "Okay, I won't."

We have talked about bullies before. If we asked please would that change the mind of a bully or encourage, invigorate, make him further determined to beat down the little beggar who did that?

So here is the fact. Nothing like that will change his drive to rule the U.S. and is China actually trying to get him under control. The answer is no. They say they will approach him, but they don't, never have. They actually see North Korea Pres Un as an asset to them and their strategic goals. So what does this mean? They ally with the bully and we get the horns. What should America do?

I think it is a matter of saving our lives. Un keeps inching his way closer to a strike and now he can hit Alaska. He's been working hard at that. He said that capability is an Independence Day present to us. He laughed and said he has a big package for us. Now he has reached the USA for the goal of a nuclear bomb.

We should take that reach out with our own missiles, now? ...or later after he bombs us? What, he is only kidding? To do that is going to make things messy and bloody. Do you think we have a choice? Really?

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    South Korea is going to meet with Kim, North Korea, Friday. South Korea wants to talk about peaceful paths and reuniting families that are split on either side of the border between countries.

What do you think is going to happen there? I'm going to take a wild guess and say Kim is going to think the reason S. Korea wants to talk peace is because of the 15 missiles he has pointed over the border at them. He is going to take it as fear from S. Korea because Kim has the stronger military power over them. I think Kim will talk with a snarky threat to South Korea that a in order to have peace they make some sort of compliance.

I base this on the personality of Kim Yong Un we've seen. He is so eager with his human toy soldiers and war game euphoria, developing mighty nuclear power. He can use this to make himself the big dog to be dealt with in the world. Compared to his otherwise overlooked little country.

8. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    Alrighty then. There stands Kim on a wall. Got no fear. No fear at all. Got him missiles, in a row. Fixed with strings ready to pull. He no care. He nuts.

Our intel thought all Kim had was 24 nuclear delivering missiles. It turns out he has a few more -- 60. There was a problem the nuclear war heads were too big for the missiles. He has worked really really hard and has managed to condense those war heads and now they fit.

Why all this tedious work when he is only kidding? Yeah, we shouldn't worry. We should just let him entertain himself. For seven years he's been threatening the U.S. Why should we believe him now? What he needs is some serious diplomatic talks. Send Senators Fienstien (sp?), Shumer, Pelosi. They can straighten him all out with diplomacy.

9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    Is the Democrat party a Clear and Present Danger to the welfare of Black Americans and to the safety and welfare of this country? Guess who claims emphatically that it is. MALCOLM X

"Not only are you chumps but a traitor to your race." by voting Democrat. April 3, 1964 (I personally don't think anyone is a traitor.)

He says the Democrat party is all talk and do nothing for Black folks after voted in, and yet Democrats get voted in "because of Black Americans" over and over again.

This is part of what he knows, the Democrat Party defended Slavery, started the Civil War, Founded the KKK and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history. Add the Democrat abortion genocide.

Let's move up to today and the Democrats: Who has caused Gender confusion in our schools, where the kids will no longer ask "What is your birth sign like Leo or Capricorn, but "What is your gender" among 7 possibilities to choose from. We no longer have an ability to identify genders. What do you think this will bring?

We have a war coming and yet the Democrats want everybody from everywhere sitting at our picnic table. If hard times are coming and they are, how do we feed everyone?

We were suppose to have taken care to make sure the haters didn't get the nukes back then. It's actually too late now. Can we continue to appease the foreign bully or will he at some time grab us by the neck? He says he's coming for us now.

Democrat teachers are methodically teaching Marxism to your students. After all they are there to learn.

They will stall around hoping to talk Kim out of his nukes and missiles as if that has not already been done. Fifteen countries have voted to sanction North Korea, and what happened? Kim Yong Un leaped at that cage, like a killer lion with teeth and claws in response to it. Do you think petting that lion, talking baby talk to it and throwing steak pieces to it will make him all gentle and cozy up to us -- with those teeth? (ICBMs)?

10. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +371
    Considering how many threats Kim has dropped on us, like he can "reduce the U.S. to ashes." First why does he threaten the United States? Is it because he thinks we will do nothing. He was met with so many people wanting and trying to use Diplomacy over and over again. Then he threatened Guam because he wasn't getting recognition of himself being a supreme powerful leader. And also in response to Sanctions.

Fifteen countries including China pushed even more Sanctions on N.K. Then we got the threat that Kim was now going to bomb Guam, "Encompassing it with fire." Finally Trump stood up to Kim Jong Un, telling him there would be severe consequences, like the world has never seen, should he bomb the united States, her territories and allies. It is discovered today that Kim has anthrax, smallpox, and plague.

Now my eyes have been opened to a worse attack on the U.S. a serious damaged state for further loss of individual liberty. Next.