Black Spirituality Religion : A Christian who doesn't like other Christians

.....Oh, and previously, the word "HEAL" has also been given a negative connotation as well....as if that word only denotes a ONE-WAY usage...as if I am implying that there is something wrong in HER.

So, LET ME CLARIFY:

When I say "HEAL" her, I mean that God "HEAL" anything WITHIN her that is not of Him and "HEAL" her of the PAIN/HURT she has felt from those prior experiences with/in the church and other Christians whose behavior contributed to her PRESENT feelings/views so that, IN TIME, she can RETURN to church with an eager heart.

And, I would hope that any other Christian would also correct me and pray for ME...pray for MY errors, MY stumblings, etc..

WOW!!!! I read this page and posted my little comment to MsInterpret,then I come back to see what others have to say and it has turned into THIS! I just have one question, how did all of this come from ONE post that a sister did, expressing HER feelings. How did we get on the discussion of scripture, name calling, etc. ...

*Where did you see "name calling?"*

However>>>>>In a nutshell, what has transpired in this thread is the meeting of TWO opposing FACTIONS.

"FACTION #1" is made up of those who have come in to "high-five" and agree with MsInterpret for her present views about the church and other Christians....Many of this "FACTION" are FORMER Christians themselves who have abandoned the spiritual faith of Christianity and who oppose the Bible.

For THEM, the Bible is NOT God's INERRANT, divine Word.

And, this thread affords them the opportunity to relay/recount their own past negative experiences within the church and the "un-Christ-like" behavior of some other Christians they've met which agree with what MsInterpret has shared that has helped lead to her present feelings and views.

....thereby also "COMMENDING" her on her abandonment of the church and her present feelings/views about other "Christians" which agrees with their views about the church and Christians/Christianity and the Bible.

....thereby also affording some of "FACTION #1" a "glimmer of hope" that HERE is a "CHRISTIAN" who is "on the EDGE!" :jumping:

....HERE is a "CHRISTIAN" who, LIKE THEM, just may be able to, in time, ENTIRELY let that CHRISTIANITY go! :jumping:

....HERE is a "CHRISTIAN" who just may be ready to "SEE THE LIGHT" and come over to OUR SIDE! :jumping:

Also, this thread affords "FACTION #1" the perfect opportunity to "SLAY" the church, other Christians, Christianity and the Bible.

WOW!...Here is a "CHRISTIAN" saying that even SHE "don't LIKE OTHER CHRISTIANS!" :jumping:

So, "FACTION #1" gets to EMBRACE MsInterpret and "PAT HER ON THE BACK" for her present feelings/views which align with their own negative feelings/views. :grouphug:

(virtually) EVERY POST from "FACTION #1" about the church and the behavior of some Christians and the Bible has been negative.

NOT ONE positive thing has been said about any church which IS "doing the work of the Lord."

NOT ONE positive thing has been said about any Christians who DO exhibit "Christ-like" behavior.

NOT ONE positive thing has been said about the Bible.

"FACTION" #2 is made up of other Christians who DO believe in God's INERRANT and DIVINE WORD, the BIBLE and who have entered to "counsel" and/OR offer prayer for MsInterpret, who, IN SPITE OF her present feelings/views, still self-identifies as a "CHRISTIAN."

"FACTION #2" has also AGREED with MsInterpret that there are some churches and some other Christians who are not displaying behavior and teachings according to the tenets of Christianity and the Bible.

IN SPITE OF this AGREEMENT, "FACTION #2" still INTENDS, through PRAYER, that MsInterpret be "HEALED" of her present feelings/views AND her own, admitted, "struggles with her faith and the world."

IN SPITE OF this AGREEMENT, "FACTION #2" still CONTENDS that the behavior of some other Christians and some churches should NOT WIN by OVERSHADOWING and TAINTING MsInterpret's WALK WITH CHRIST and assembling with other members of the "BODY OF CHRIST" and studying God's Word. .

So, in a nutshell, "FACTION #1" says, "THAT'S RIGHT!...Them so-called "Christians" aint nuthin' but a buncha "hypocrites," anyway. GET AWAY FROM 'EM!....STAY AWAY FROM THE CHURCH!....and that Bible aint no good either! (You know, fulla all them "contradictions.")

And, in a nutshell, "FACTIONS #2" says, "Sister, we feel you on your present feelings/views. We, too, have seen/experienced what you have as well....but, our PRAYER is that you be "healed" from the hurt you've felt, any confusion you have and the "struggles" you're having at this time in your life.....may prayer and God's WORD bring you through this difficult time in your WALK WITH CHRIST as a member of the "BODY OF CHRIST."

Yes, "FACTION #2" prays to "KEEP HER IN THE FOLD," not for a "RELIGION's" sake but for the sake of a member of the "BODY OF CHRIST" who is going through a "trying time" in her life with her Faith.

"FACTION #2" prays that the ENEMY not WIN through her negative experiences with some churches and some other Christians whose behavior helped turn her OFF and AWAY from the church and other Christians.

So, in a nutshell, it's like a "TUG O' WAR."

6008tugofwarbattlebetwe.jpg

Eph.6

[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Is it really that serious?

And, yes, Sister, it really is THAT serious!

Psssst...I'm an "UNChristian Christian"

I'm an oxymoron?

LMAO :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

Womp womp

At some point/time, every Christian has been an "UN-CHRISTIAN Christian."

1 John 1:
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.​

Maybe it comes from 1 Cor. 13:14

Love is patient love is kind....

Yes, it would come from 1 Cor. 13:4.

There is no verse 14 in Chapter 13.

At some point/time, every Christian has been an "UN-CHRISTIAN Christian."

1 John 1:
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.​

Yes, it would come from 1 Cor. 13:4.

There is no verse 14 in Chapter 13.

That was a typo

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back