Brother AACOOLDRE : A Christian Retreat

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 24, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    CONFERENCE RETREAT
    By Andre Austin

This is a fictional dialogue between a skeptic and a Christian zealot at a summer retreat log cabin building 100 feet from a nice size lake. Some of the conversation takes place outside on a dock. The leading Bible scholar in America debates a well educated skeptic. James Light is the smooth talking skeptic who runs up against Saul Saw a former theological lawyer who abandons his law and law practice for blind faith.

James Light: The bible as we have it was written in part to refute other Christian sects who had various opinions, ideas and theological philosophy about Jesus. The main concern was a virgin birth, Trinity and Jesus as savior of mankind. Saul has done a disservice to Christians because he built a pagan bridge between Jesus and the gentiles.

Saul Saw: I was in the darkness but now I see the light. I was a lawyer with balanced scales until I had them put on my eyes by Mithra who came from my hometown in Turkey. You know they say I talked smooth like Hermes/Thoth who brought law and order for the priests and people of ancient Egypt. Mithra had a lot n common with Ptah, the discoverer of fire and Osirs.

James Light: Your light is filled with kryptonite. I’am down with the poor of the world and full blood brother of Jesus. Mary first had Jesus between the ages of 12-16.

Saul Saw: Jesus came from the priesthood of Melchizedek because he had no mother or father born of a virgin just like Zeus was. This is in the letter to the Hebrews (Essence)

James Light: Jesus came from the bloodline of David and Aaron as King/Lord and priest and prophet to the poor ones (Ebonite’s) to the Essence (children of Light) and also to the Nazarenes (Netzer offshoots of David‘s branch). Saul you are a murderer in the first degree. And now they allow a homicidal maniac in before the gay sodomites. You didn’t like Jesus family members so you and others tried to cut him off from his family tree and appeal to pagans who were used to their gods being born of a virgin.

Saul Saw: I’ve been forgiven for my murders. I’m not judge by the law but by faith.

James Light: Don’t talk to fast Saul. You haven’t been judged yet. You helped kill, our reputed first Christian martyr Stephen. Stephen likened you to the same ones (Romans) who had killed The righteous one (Jesus). This title was handed down from the Essence (Righteous teacher). Who wrote the story that Jesus wasn’t a (Good Master) teacher. If he was righteous then he was good? This is just one of many attempts to take away his links from other Christian sects. And one more thing you will be judge by the law (Rom 2:12).

Saul Saw: No one is righteous just have faith that Jesus saves similarly like Mithra, Zeus, Osiris and other pagan gods wrapped all up in trinities.

James Light: Stephen wasn’t the first Christian to be executed. What about John the Baptist who was beheaded in 34AD. Stephen was killed couple years after John. Jesus couldn’t start his ministry until John went to prison. John the Baptist agreed with James, the Just that righteous deeds trumped the faith doctrine of Saul/Paul to try to disrespect James, the Bro of Jesus.

Saul Saw: You better watch it James. You know we got the doctrine of the unforgiving sin against the holy spirit.

James Light. Bologna. This was not what Jesus said this is a weird doctrine to go against other Christian sects who didn’t believe Jesus was born of a virgin. It probably was directed to those who said how can a woman get a woman pregnant. The holy spirit was in female form of a word. Plus Immanuel was supposed to be born of a young woman (not virgin). They knew this and the original story was John the Baptist born of old parents and Jesus from a young parent. After Jesus born Mary went through purification period. Why is that if born of a virgin. Jesus came from the seed, sperma of Joseph so stop the nonsense. And many of his family members were buried all in the same tomb including Jesus.

Saul Saw: You are a slave to sin. You will only get your freedom through the faith in Jesus being the son of God who died for you.

James Light: freedom is in knowing the law and obeying it by being righteous just like Jesus the Righteous one. Jesus came to unite the broken spiritual marriage of Adam and Eve. I’m not sure Jesus said you can’t get married in heaven. We find out when we get there. However how is Jesus doing with his wife/companion Mary, the tower/Magdalene? She was tall and that was her nickname not last name. she was a priest and Jesus kissed her all the time in her mouth.

Saul saw: Jesus wasn’t married

James light: How do you know, you never met him alive.

Saul Saw: I have the faith in the unseen

James Light: well you got that from pagan Egypt where Faith (Aman/Amen) was an unseen spirit. Just like you got the virgin of Zeus (Amen). It wasn’t supposed to be taken literally. You guys have a problem with Jesus genealogy tree. that’s why Paul/Saul talked against it. The leadership was with James not Peter. Jesus never told Peter to go and get killed in Rome. Why would Jesus tell Paul to stop killing Christians then tell Peter to get killed. Jesus never called Peter Satan either and neither Judas.

Saul Saw: Judas got Jesus killed.

James light: No Jesus died trying to stop Romans from killing Christians in 36Ad not a universal sacrifice for all time. No one can die for your sins, you have to get right with God or perish in the end. The Bible we have now is one of many versions. It was edited, altered to refute other Christian sects who had different ideas, doctrines and theological philosophy. Saul wanted to recruit Gentiles and appealed to their pagan beliefs in trinities, virgin births and other matters.

CONCLUSON

Paul often had a difficult and hostile relations with the remnant of the 12 disciples that
    formed the Jerusalem Church after the death of Jesus. In his letter to the Galatians, for example, Paul brags about humiliating Peter and others for their hypocritical behavior (2:11-14). Just a couple of years later, orthodox Christians complained to the leaders of the Jerusalem Church that Paul rejected the teachings of Moses. The head, of the church, James the brother of Jesus, directed that Paul shave his head, make a vow of purification, and attend the temple with witnesses for a purification process. Riots broke out when Paul appeared as if he was a symbol of Greek and Roman paganism.

James said: “The man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom” (James 1:25)
    Vs. “Faith without deeds is useless, was not Abraham righteous?” (James 2:20)
    Paul said: “Where the spirit of the lord is, there is freedom” 2 Cor 3:17 & Gal 4:1-7
    “If righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing (Gal 2:21

Gal 4:1-7 has faith=freedom James was Law/faith=freedom

James didn’t believe Jesus died for mankind’s sins is plain and simple. The Ebionites held James in reverence and they rejected the virgin birth story.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Works-vs-Faith/The Law-vs-Grace

Before Jesus' Crucifixion & Resurrection, James, the brother of Jesus, did not believe.

John 7:
    [3] His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.
    [4] For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
    [5] For neither did his brethren believe in him.

But, Jesus appeared to James after his Resurrection...

1 Corinthians 15:
    [4] And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    [5] And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
    [6] After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    [7] After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    concise