A Celebration of Black Women Why We Love Em

lloyd,
forgive me for my ignorance of your mothers heritage. I apoligize if you feel that i was too candid with you. But it was sorta like a white man walkin into a KKK rally.. yelling I love all people! When they were discussing their idealistic pure white women... its like wdf? Speak on topic my brother... to say that you love all women, when all the rest of them men are devoting their love if only for this mmt in time to their blk queens.. it was as if you were speaking against us. :ilu: brother.. Hotep.

Lloyd said:
I'm really sorry for what i've done!!!I didn't want to hurt anyone,i just thought that...it ain't a thing!
Brother Panafrica,brother Manasiac and sister Poeticmanifesta,u've been really RAW with me!!!U've not even try to understand what was INSIDE;a message of hope!I don't want my sisters to take anything for granted cuz we've a lot to do to let the world know that we EXIST!!!Sister,i don't drink since the age of 15 -cuz now i'm 20-and my mother is white!!!I love her because first-of-all shez my mother,then because she recognizes what most of whites are doing to us!
It ain't easy for me;black see me as white and white see me as black!I AM BLACK,no matter people will say about and i love all y'all,all my black sisters and brothers!I just want us not to say 'yeah,i love u' but to bring some words that will ENCOURAGE people!I'm a man of ACTION,but i've not the good mic.
Sorry,sorry and sorry again!I'm really sad now,thank all y'all.

PoeticManifesta said:
. But it was sorta like a white man walkin into a KKK rally.. yelling I love all people! When they were discussing their idealistic pure white women... its like wdf?

For the record Poetic, this is not a good comparison. This thread wasn't the equivelent of racist genocidal/homicidal idealogy (the pure white woman). It is a simple celebration of black men expresses love for their women. The concept shouldn't be that hard to interpret or understand.

WELL THATS THE GREAT THING ABOUT AN OPINION.. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN. eASY TO UNDERSTAND IS BASED ON YOUR WALK OF LIFE.. NOT ANOTHERS.. THE MAN DOES HAVE A WHITE MOTHER.. WE CANT CONDEMN HIM BECAUSE HE HAS NOT HAD THE EXPERIENCES IN LIFE THAT WE HAVE HAD.. ON WHAT MAKES OUR WOMEN SO GREAT.. HE SPOKE ON WHAT HE KNEW.. IT WAS OUT OF CONTEXT.. BUT IT WAS WHAT HE KNEW...

PoeticManifesta said:
THE MAN DOES HAVE A WHITE MOTHER.. WE CANT CONDEMN HIM BECAUSE HE HAS NOT HAD THE EXPERIENCES IN LIFE THAT WE HAVE HAD.. ON WHAT MAKES OUR WOMEN SO GREAT.. HE SPOKE ON WHAT HE KNEW.. IT WAS OUT OF CONTEXT.. BUT IT WAS WHAT HE KNEW...

PoeticManifesta:

What are you talking about? Who is condeming him because he has a white mother? Certainly not I..I never asked that question, because it wasn't important. What I stated was that if you don't have any reasons to celebrate black women (which he didn't), then don't respond to the thread. That isn't my opinion, it is a fact!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back