Black People : A Brother Proposes In Front Of Large Crowd To A Sister, And She Rejects Him

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632

The white man loves that above^^^....because he wants to push this garbage:

[​IMG]

I mean sisters have been crying and complaining to the white man and his genocidal media outlets for multiple years now,dogging out brothers, and exclaiming that there are never none available or around, and then goes about producing and spreading this "something new" movement out of the ashes of sell out movies such as Monsters ball and "something new with sanaa lathan and halle berry that have become the key role models for a lot of black women nowadays, yet brothers are fighting hard to crush the genocidal propaganda and attack coming from the white establishment towards our people here in amerikkka, by showing these stereotypes as outlandish,lies, and purposely overblown, and in yet another example here, an upstanding brother, not in prison,not on drugs, respectful,and even on his knees, trying to claim his queen is rejected in full view of other brothers and sisters.....:(

Yet you have whites and boule blacks purposely pushing interracial mixing and white supremacy onto the masses of our people in amerikkka, in order to achieve their mixed and diluted down and out future amerikkkan populace in order to maintain white supremacy......we have 95% plus natural black man/black woman dating,marriage,and families being drowned out, and never shown to the masses on purpose,and the effects of this can be seen here, where a % of sisters seem so distrustful,unloving, and estranged from your natural and original other half , that you can't see brothers love and affection for you anymore its seems.....

Maybe i'm just a little overgeneralizing, but i've seen things such as the video in my personal life happen to and with brothers and sisters, and these things seem to common to be brushing under the rug as something meaningless....this video is very disturbing, especially in light of the predictament of the black family structure in amerikkka, and globally really.

Whats really going on?

MA'AT

2. Workinprocess

Workinprocess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +223
    We are on the outside looking in, we really don't know the truth behind why this sister turned that brotha down. It may not have anything to do with anyone thinks.

Workinprocess

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    The brother is sharp, articulate,upstanding, obviously not on dope,in prison, a gangsta, and on his knees respecting a beautiful black woman as many complain they don't have or see, yet there's been many cases and istances of brothers out here who are trying hard yet they're running into this....

I mean what else is the reason a sister would turn down being with her black man for the rest of her life, especially knowing how hard it is to obtain this, as has been complained about all over the white man's media outlets for years now.....MONEY?

And if thats the case thats really ashame and pathetic, and shows how much amerikkka is rotting away the black family bond and unity.

MA'AT

4. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223
    Do you know the brotha personally? If not, neither do I. If you do know him, or her for that matter, my bad.

Workinprocess

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    We need to hear the whole story. She looked like she'd been hurt, so it's important to get both sides. Regardless, this it ain't the story of every Black woman and man.

6. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223
    I like your post and I love your signature, can I borrow it?

WWorkinprocess

7. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    Wow that would be disappointing...but she must have had her reasons, its much better for her to refuse now than to say yes, and wind up unhappy down the road...I say good for her! pressure from others including loved ones, can have us making drastic and deperate moves...Man (Woman) know thy self... do you Queen,..do YOU!

8. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Bro please!

The usual and typical reason's that this happens usually all surround the white man's money or his slave degree's and education in which a lot of our sisters hold as a crutch above brothers heads....now of course not all our sisters, but its way too many that do, and then you will get decent upstanding and wholesome brothers who are shunned or rejected because they don't have the "whip" a "degree", or enough "chedder" that happens to have the pictures of the very people that caused this divide in the first place between the black man and black woman....so i ain't trying to hear that, and then to top it off, you have this garbage crusade thats been taking place in the media and online with some sisters complaining to the white man and other non black men that brothers ain't no good, and "we need to explore our options"....yea her options to her oppressor and historical raper and murderer, to create all these non black hybrids out here....:mad:

MA'AT

9. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    So brother chinelo, it couldnt be as simple of ...I dunno, she just wasnt ready to get married?...I saw nowhere in the clip, her jumping on the back of a horse being carried away by Scott the rich white guy who burst through the doors ready to ride off in the sunset with his ebony queen...missed that...

what makes you know for certain the reasoning for her saying no?...COULD be that by this time today, she actually got over the stun of being asked (butterflies), and said yes...

ever think that maybe the Brother HIMSELF was the one into all sorts of materialistic wantings in life, and she was moving as far away as possible from that...

Maybe she refused to say yes , because he wasnt secure enough to be with her...

we could speculate on,.. and on... and on...we dont know for sure, but to jump and claim it is how you say without knowing, is pre judging her... lets not do that...

10. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Thank you...and indeed you may.