Dec 3, 2007
everywhere and nowhere
Occupation
to seek truth
What do you want me to say?

I don't have anything.

All I have is my heart.

Where's yours?

I know the truth hurts. That's what I feel emotions.

How many children have to get diddled for a fiend to catch a rush. I took that for the team. I handled the pain because GOD loved me in spite of myself. But no matter how many seeds you plant and how many devil rhymes were unknowingly recited I never forgot how much it hurt as a child for my innocence to be disrespected.

The cycles of pain and depression start at home.

To turn your back on a child is a literal act of self destruction.

I can take all the hate any of you have for me. But, what I can't take is the way we can sit here and pretend that anything matters except stopping our children from being exploited.

Every child in my family has been raped and molested. I put the cards on the table and now once again everyone is acting like I'm the devil.

Don't get **** twisted.. I'm not anti christ.. I'm anti child molestation.

I need you GOD.

Those tears I never learned how to fix myself, because the children are still hurting.

Sister Miss Lady ... are you okay Sweetie ?? :love:

You've said a lot above, and it sounds like you're working through some pain of your own?

I don't want to misunderstand, go the wrong way, think the wrong thing ... so help me if i'm wrong.

You're right, we do have to watch out for the babies. I agree.

I think i'm with you ... let me know.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Miss Lady ... are you okay Sweetie ?? :love:

You've said a lot above, and it sounds like you're working through some pain of your own?

I don't want to misunderstand, go the wrong way, think the wrong thing ... so help me if i'm wrong.

You're right, we do have to watch out for the babies. I agree.

I think i'm with you ... let me know.

:heart:

Destee

i guess i'd have to say now i'm ok...

love u sister

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back