Tanzania : A Black Panther living in exile in Tanzania.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

No worries, what did you think about the NOI/ Scientology thing? Did you see them in the audience? the Scientology members that is.....

.....No, my focus was on listening closely to Farrakhan. Scientology? Update me to prevent going over the 4 hour series.

The O'Neals

The O'Neals still have strong ties to the Kansas City area. Just last Saturday Charlotte O'Neal came for a speaking presentation. I went to a performing arts HS with their nephew, Harold O'Neal. Check him out he is a jazz musician and a pretty good, multi-talented artist.

I've seen the doc a few yrs ago and I didn't get the impression that they are "sad" right now. Yes, they are in exile but from my POV and speaking with Harold about them, their situation seems more of a blessing. Plus, politics haven't changed too much here in KC, the city is still pretty segregated.

.....No, my focus was on listening closely to Farrakhan. Scientology? Update me to prevent going over the 4 hour series.

Don't want to inadvertently slander him by paraphrasing the speech, so you may have to watch it again... however Scientology members where very visible in the audience, and Farrakhan seemed to be giving them props...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

Don't want to inadvertently slander him by paraphrasing the speech, so you may have to watch it again... however Scientology members where very visible in the audience, and Farrakhan seemed to be giving them props...

.......Okay, I'll check that out, thanks for the extra homework:)...tc my friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back