Chevron Dove : A 'BLACK' Miss Israel!--Is This Political or What!? The Crowning Moment

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

the last statement they made was:

"It is hard, indeed almost impossible to believe that an American Jewish woman immigrating to Israel would be forced to take birth control."

And vice versa, how the people over there in Israel feel if America was to do that to them if they needed refuge, let's say due to war, and they wanted to come to America? I believe that what goes around comes around in some way, form, or fashion.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
the last statement they made was:

"It is hard, indeed almost impossible to believe that an American Jewish woman immigrating to Israel would be forced to take birth control."

And vice versa, how the people over there in Israel feel if America was to do that to them if they needed refuge, let's say due to war, and they wanted to come to America? I believe that what goes around comes around in some way, form, or fashion.

Yes it does, and in time it will!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: