Chevron Dove : A 'BLACK' Miss Israel!--Is This Political or What!? The Crowning Moment

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
I hope and pray not. To be crowned a patsy for racism and death is something NO black woman should ever have to suffer.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Political trojan horse.

Similar strategy with the use of pres. obama.

Yitayish is one beautiful sister.

Of course it's political. She helps to sweeten the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297888/Yityish-Aynaw-The-moment-Obama-meets-gorgeous-Miss-Israel-official-state-dinner-Jerusalem.html

A few months ago I mentioned how the Ethiopians who migrated into Israel were welcome as long as they served in the Israeli Defence forces.

I believe she was an officer in the IDF.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
"To be crowned a patsy for racism and death"

wow. I think those words are a bit much. rather extreme and some may even say insulting to Yityish Aynaw.

the crowning of this Queen transcends the on-line, verbal militancy. not at all to deny the many political angles this position presents, however, the fact of the matter is that this crowning of this beautiful Black Woman can still serve as a counterweight against other more ominous agendas working against Black Women. but because some of us may not understand the depth of international relations---more specifically globalization--the trajectory of this act (the crowning) provokes unjustified criticisms rather than a simple display of appreciation for a Black Woman represent'n.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.